Drinking and Driving

Indeed, the woman has great courage to continue to live, despite her condition.

Drinking and driving causes all too many tragedies. Sadly, despite the results, too many overconfident young persons continue to do it.

Mental fetal position indeed…

Oh my god…I’m not sure I’ll ever drink OR drive, let alone at the same time. Holy crap, that’s awful! She’s certainly one brave woman.

yes, she is brave. anyone would be to go around looking like that.

and as for what xelo said;
dear god, i wish they had those kind of cars in arizona, and even without having to have a d&d charge first. it would most likely convince thousands to stop drinking.

Ugh… I don’t drink, and I’m getting a drivers licence just because it is good to have one even if you don’t drive otherwise. Most likely, I’ll end up as a driver for the ones who’ve passed out during heavy drinking nights…

Of course, they’ll hear about it the next day >|-)

Jesus fucking Christ, .hat the FUCK was that asshole thinking.

Seen it before…
Sad, really.
I’ve already known what drinking can do. My grandpa and dad were alcoholics. I’ve chosen to drink only wine, and rarely that even.

Even a small amount of beer destroys brain cells. Therefore, imagine what drinking a case of beer in one night can do to you. People get over confident; they’ll continue saying “Just one more glass, just one more glass” and they eventually get drunk. Worse, they often think they can handle activities like driving. This may just sound like common sense, but drunk driving accounts for a good chunk of car accidents that happen.

If you drink too much beer at once, it eventually hits your medulla oblongata, which controls your brain and nervous system functions. One of the primary reasons why I’ll never touch alcohol.

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
If you drink too much beer at once, it eventually hits your medulla oblongata, which controls your brain and nervous system functions. One of the primary reasons why I’ll never touch alcohol.

right. i won’t ever consider thinking about touching the stuff because i value my intelligence, thank you.

btw, to all who haven’t clicked that link yet, i would describe it as “train wreck bad” where it’s horrifying but one has to see it.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
[b]In Ontario now, after your first D&D charge, you can only drive cars that have special breathalizer attachments on them. You have to have a passing breathalizer to start the car.

And they showed those pictures at my driver’s ed class. [/b]

I wonder why we don’t have those in the states? How long have they had those?

that was just sad. Poor girl. I almost threw up. I dont know who to feel worse for, the parents, the boyfriend, or the girl.