"Dragonball mangas to be moved to the youth & adults section"

That’s right. Three complaint letters got the publisher to move the recently surfaced Dragonball manga from the comics section to the youth & adult section in kiosks and magazine stands. Also, they gave it a rating of K-12.

Apparently (I really never linked it like this) Dragonball contains “An immense amount of pedophilic elements”, thus it shouldn’t be in the comics section, but rather, the youth & adult section. For you swedes, a question: Did this happen over at your place? And secondly, you know the Pyton magazine, right? Ove rhere, it’s in the comics section, and if you know what kinda material it has, it’s pretty damn odd for them to move DB like that.

On the other hand, the publishers have gotten one helluva big pile of positive feedback for finally getting something more than digi/pokemon over here to Finland…

…Really shows that we live in cold Finland… we’ve had pantsless ducks criticized here…

Pedophilic? DB? That has to be the stupidest thing I’ve ever…

Basically, Bulma allows Roshi to touch her boobs if he puts out a fire, all that flashing done too…

And joy of joys, they pulled DB out of magazine stands/kiosks entirely today >_<

yay for censorship… is this the same way in other parts of scandia?

Nope, I’ve heard absolutely nothing like this in Sweden, for example. Then in a live TV broadcast, the moral guardians of this matter take it up and try to get the interviewers to hate it, and then the interviewers bring up some other risque comics sold in comic stands, the frickin’ moral nannies go silent…