*Doubts anyone cares*

Hey there. I went here again for the hell of it. Not much has changed. Just for the record, I’m no longer some young dumb-ass lamer. Don’t worry, I’m not going to stick around. I just thought it’d be interesting to see if anyone remembered me.

Nope, can’t say I do.

Five bucks says <i>he</i> doesn’t know who I am, either! … I mean … D’OH!

Never heard of you, when was the last time you were here? I might not have been around back then, and if I was I just never noticed you. Sorry!

Umm, how many posts did you have before? Because, to be honest, I have no idea who you are, or who you might have been.

Yea, I dont know who you are.

You were right to doubt I care.

I remember you. But you’re right, I don’t care.

I don’t know who you are but claiming that you “aren’t some young dumb-ass lamer” anymore isn’t exactly convincing.

Why post something like this to see if anyone remembers you and then just leave again?:ah-ha!:

Originally posted by Evangelion
Why post something like this to see if anyone remembers you and then just leave again?:ah-ha!:

“For security reason”.

Uh, you were right. I don’t know who you are and, frankly, I don’t care.

Could it be Dark?

I still don’t care.

Play nice children. I remember you vaguely.

I was saying I didn’t care if it were Dark.

Well, I don’t remember you but welcome back.

And as Sin said, cut out the “I don’t care” stuff, that’s what makes the forum colder.

If you dont care, dont post. Its easy.

I think I remember you, but I’m not sure.

Heh, well, to all of those who have replied saying they don’t remember me, that’s 'cause I was here before ya. And as for why I posted again, mostly just for the hell it.

Originally posted by Mad Man
Heh, well, to all of those who have replied saying they don’t remember me, that’s 'cause I was here before ya. And as for why I posted again, mostly just for the hell it.

Ren remembers you- and I do not. I have been around longer than Ren- and some of the other people who don’t remember you have been around longer than me. I’m afraid that you are mistaken with your assumption.

Yea, I’ve been around here longer than almost 90% of this board, and I dont remember you either.

Strike 2.

I’ve been here since last June, and I remember most people. But, like I said, I don’t remember you.