Does anyone else besides me...

…Like the show Beyblades? Come on, please tell me there’s someone else!

I thought the first season was ok for a dub.

V-force just freaks me out how they all look like they are 5 so I haven’t seen it yet.

G-Revolution looks better. They look a whole lot older and more mature…more than I can say for some characters in that show…

Most awfully conceptualized and designed show I’ve ever seen. Sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Pfft! Can’t expect everyone to like it! I have to admit, it seems WAY to outrageous sometimes…but I still think it’s cool!

I think it’s a good idea and all, and you could actually make something out of it–but come ON. BEYBLADES. Spinning little somethings. Gimme a break. If it was weapons or monsters or something, it woulda been okay. But…just…no. :fungah:

I couldn’t care less about all that…it’s more what happens to the characters that intrests me. Everything else can just burn…that’s all I have to say…

Sorry, not my type.

sorry, im more into anime where there are lots of pretty people killing eachother in really horrible, unspeakable ways with lots of gore over a psychological/theological storyline that no one understands.

take X for example.

Originally posted by Silhouette
[b]sorry, im more into anime where there are lots of pretty people killing eachother in really horrible, unspeakable ways with lots of gore over a psychological/theological storyline that no one understands.

take X for example. [/b]

Or Perfect Blue as another. Now there’s an anime.

Hmmmmmm.An anime about spinning tops…I think I’ll pass.

It’s not JUST about that, you know! Some interesting and funny things do happen!

…Have you even seen it, MS1?

I like it, not as much as Trigun or Gundam Seed, but still.

EDIT: The fact that I blade in real life might help :slight_smile:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Finally!!

Sorry…I was hoping at least one person would. I’m content now!

It’s okay for what it is, but it still ain’t that good. I’ve seen a hell of a lot better, and a hell of a lot worse too. And also not a lot better, and a little worse.

Originally posted by Chibi Chicky
I couldn’t care less about all that…it’s more what happens to the characters that intrests me. Everything else can just burn…that’s all I have to say…

Most of these toned down animes consist of just “hardcore” competition and the characters hardly get any screen time to develope, except when it’s planned. Yu Gi Oh ALWAYS has a card game going whenever I turn it on, or someone’s bitching about the Blue Eyes White Dragon, etc. Pokemon was all about catching them all with the same lame storylines over and over and over again. Medabots, bah, same thing. I’m not sure about Digimon, but it basically has the same concept.

Beyblade is also dummied down for 8 year olds, so the storyline obviously can’t be too difficult for them to grasp, that is why it is impossible for me to watch it, it’s too…stupid to me. After watching shit like Evangelion and Witch Hunter Robin and Perfect Blue, you can’t really squeal “Oh I love Beyblade!”. Chibi Chicky, you should go rent some good anime :stuck_out_tongue: But if that’s strictly your thing, well then whatever,

I’ve gotten in too deep in the psyche of anime to go back to kid’s shows (no offense). You should try watching Last Exile, Tehxnolyze, Scrapped Princess, Juuni Kokki or even X. All of that is top notch anime which requires some degree of attention and understanding to appreciate, especially Last Exile and Tehxnolyze.

Originally posted by Chibi Chicky
[b]It’s not JUST about that, you know! Some interesting and funny things do happen!

…Have you even seen it, MS1? [/b]

Funny thing. I tried to, but I felt dirty when I was watching it.Like this show should of never been made, kinda like Fighting Foodons. Then I fell asleep. From what I remember, the kids in the show were trying to rescue someone, from some building. After that it’s hasy…Then I passed out due to excess alcolhol consuption. :boring:

Hmmm.Since I find it boring drunk, maybe I should try to watch it sober. Problem is, the only way I’ll even consider watching it, is when I had a few drinks…hmmmmm…:hmm:

Originally posted by Silhouette
sorry, im more into anime where there are lots of pretty people killing eachother in really horrible, unspeakable ways with lots of gore over a psychological/theological storyline that no one understands.

Amen.

heh well ive seen it and ive actually saw the entire first season (okay its been awhile and i dont think i knew to much if anything about anime then) it was ok but the new one is just… strange i mean sure they did a hell of alot more on the bit beasts but all they did was take them out of the competition and into a hero type team which i think was a big mistake so ive decided not to watch it :stuck_out_tongue: