Does any1 think ff7-2 should be a game?

i don’t mind 'em making FF sequels in movie format or game, i’d still watch/play 'em no matter what. basically, i like all FF related stuff~ :enguard:

How many people bitched about the closing sequence in FF7 ? How many of you were like “so… what happened ? Was everyone wiped out by Holy ? Was REd’s race restored ?” This is your chance to have all those questions answered, and you’re like “aww, it’s gonna suck, they cant possibly answer all our questions and give us closure with a sequel.”

Now, as for an FF7 remake. Not a bad thought, but not exactly practical. Think about it, they have only remade 2 FF’s. And they were for the NES. Why would they remake a game that just came out about 6 or 7 years ago ? It’s like with Chewbacca living on Endor. Chewbacca, an 8 foot tall wookie from the planet Kyshyyk, living on the planet Endor with 3 foot tall Ewoks. IT doesent make any sense. Why do i bring this up ? I dont know, it just doesent make any sense. Now, why in the hell would i be talking about Chewbacca and Ewoks in post about FF7-AC? I dont know why, it just doesent make any sense. So now, ask yourself, why doesent it make any sense ? What does Chewbacca living on Endor with the Ewoks have to do with remaking Final Fantasy 7 ? nothing !

Originally posted by Born_Loser

Now, as for an FF7 remake. Not a bad thought, but not exactly practical. Think about it, they have only remade 2 FF’s. And they were for the NES. Why would they remake a game that just came out about 6 or 7 years ago ? It’s like with Chewbacca living on Endor. Chewbacca, an 8 foot tall wookie from the planet Kyshyyk, living on the planet Endor with 3 foot tall Ewoks. IT doesent make any sense. Why do i bring this up ? I dont know, it just doesent make any sense. Now, why in the hell would i be talking about Chewbacca and Ewoks in post about FF7-AC? I dont know why, it just doesent make any sense. So now, ask yourself, why doesent it make any sense ? What does Chewbacca living on Endor with the Ewoks have to do with remaking Final Fantasy 7 ? nothing !

Why? Because it does not make sense!
Look at the monkey, look at the monkey.

jury member’s head explodes

i just hope they get a good actor to play the character that i like.
like cait sith,red 13,tifa,and aeris…oh wait she’s dead.my bad.
anyway the movie shouldent be that bad.

…did bender really play wakka.

i heard that the voice actor for rikku also plays phil and lil on rugrats.:eek:

I got a feeling all the characters went their seperate ways. Barrete probably settled down to raise Marlene, along with Aeris mom’s help. Cait Sith probably isnt around any more, as he was a part of a now dead company, or he went to work for the Gold Saucer. Red probably returned to Cosmo Canyon to be it’s defender. Yuffie is probably running around Wu Tai and the Da Chao statues, or serving to be a fighter on the pogoda, or both. Tifa probably stayed with Cloud, this is anyones guess. Cid and Shera are probably popping out babies like theres no tomorrow. Vincent probably went back to sleep. The woman he loves is gone, the man we was after is gone, no reason to stay awake anymore. I wouldnt be surprised if Cloud is the only char we know in the movie.

you forgot sepheroth.
in the movie he some how comes back 2 years after holys descent. and cait sith wasent part of the company. he was controled by someone who worked at shinra. and that guy quit. so cait sith might be in the movie.(he better be!).

hey something just accured to me.
how can red 13 have kids when he admited that he was the very last of his speacies? unless of corse yuffie became a slut horebag
and let red 13 get jiggy with her and her babys looked more like 13. then yuffie and red 13 had to get married.

hey maybe red 13 speacies evolved into ronso? :moogle: :moogle:

who knows, could just be another ghost. the big problem in the game wasnt really Sephiroth. It was Jenova. Who knows, maybe Hojo cloned himself, and the real him has another Sephiroth specimen in a toob somewhere. Ya think he was really in Costa Del Sol for a tan ?

who knows, could just be another ghost. the big problem in the game wasnt really Sephiroth. It was Jenova. Who knows, maybe Hojo cloned himself, and the real him has another Sephiroth specimen in a toob somewhere. Ya think he was really in Costa Del Sol for a tan ?

what confused me the most about hojo being in costa del sol was how many woman hung around him on the beach? i mean any self respecting female could tell that hojo was bute ugly. unless mayby he geneticly enhanced his penis to be the ultimate penus. then maybe he became a pimp?:moogle:

Money. Chicks that hang around beaches all day are gold diggers, or hippy surfer chicks. Look’s and size mean nothing as long as that bulge in your pants is money.

oh thats right ojo was rich wasent he?

hey what do you think happened to vincents glowing girl friend?

she returned to the planet

o

:moogle: Did I see Sephiroth was in the Movie? didnt he die a serious white death with the light rays and beams killing and such? :moogle:

yeah he comes back some how.:moogle:

This should actually be posted in the FF Worlds thread, but it fits here too, kinda.

What exactly was Cloud muttering when he was wacked out on Mako ? something about a chorus of heavenly angels, or something, and something else about broken pieces of glass ? Can anyone clear this one up ? Would be nice to figure out what they were refering too, too.

cloud was on acid.
:moogle:

i think the chorus of angels represents the souls o the dead calling outin the mako.

[b]

What exactly was Cloud muttering when he was wacked out on Mako ? something about a chorus of heavenly angels, or something, and something else about broken pieces of glass ? Can anyone clear this one up ? Would be nice to figure out what they were refering too, too. [/b]

That was a reference to Xenogears. That’s all I will say; if you haven’t played Xenogears, giving away story spoilers would be a crime.

They arent exactly spoilers if i never play the game… you can PM me if you dont wanna post them publically.

same here

ditto:moogle: