Do you wear glasses?

I do.

Four eyes are better than two.

I only have to wear glasses when I am at the computer, playing video games or reading.

Contacts. Never had glasses.

No. I have absolutely no problems with my natural vision.

Contacts. I grew tired of being limited to a frame.

Yes, I’ve been wearing glasses for about eight and a half to nine years. Last year my parents offered to get me contacts, but I refused.

I reammly need to put 2 votes into this
I wear contacts and glasses cause i have an eye disorder called caterax so with out them both i cant seee anything (almost like being blind)
but oh well ive had this sience i was born and im used to it I like it a bit to cause it makes me feel a tad special

I have unnaturally good vision (20/15 or something they diagnosed me with I think), so I don’t need glasses or contacts.

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
[b]I have unnaturally good vision (20/15 or something they diagnosed me with I think), so I don’t need glasses or contacts.

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

Yet.

Wore glasses for 3-4 years, and got contacts last year.

No, I don’t have glasses… but my vision is so bad. I think I need to get some soon, cause uh… I seem to be having problems reading notes on the board in school. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
No, I don’t have glasses… but my vision is so bad. I think I need to get some soon, cause uh… I seem to be having problems reading notes on the board in school. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here

I got glasses. Only need them for seeing details in the distance, but I really never take them off except to shower and sleep.

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
[b]I have unnaturally good vision (20/15 or something they diagnosed me with I think), so I don’t need glasses or contacts.

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

That’s me with my glasses.

I wear both but only since april. It took everyone (including me) a long time to notice that I couldn’t see anything beyond ten feet in front of me.

Never been tested, and never needed to be.
I can see very well, apparently.

ive had glasses since 5th grade. i tried to wear contacts but they were a huge hassle.

Yes… I own a pair, but lose them and find them only to lose them again. I wear them when I discover them at times…

I have 20/20 in one eye and 20/80 in the other. I usually just wear one contact lens for that eye. I personally like having a blue one (Natural eye color is brown). People look at me strange when I have one blue eye and one brown eye heh.