Do you think Chris-chris should?

So we’re supposed to walk on eggs whenever someone’s feeling down? Really, if the world adapted to individual’s whimsical moods, nothing would ever get done. People don’t bend to my moods, I control them and control my temper, so should she.

No you shouldn’t. But when someone’s down especially a friend of mine I try to make them feel better. But this is so unlike Chrissy that is why I’m making a big shit out of this. And also out of personal experience I don’t like people doing shit like this, because I know where it can lead and I don’t want that to happen.

So we’re supposed to walk on eggs whenever someone’s feeling down? Really, if the world adapted to individual’s whimsical moods, nothing would ever get done. People don’t bend to my moods, I control them and control my temper, so should she.

Do you think a happy person would be more productive or a depressed person? If you keep people happy (which yes, I know, it’s not possible to keep everyone happy), but if you can keep them happy, they will turn out to be better in the long run.

If she had bottled this all up inside, who knows what would have happened. If she had tried to control it and not let it go, it would have bottled up and she probably would have hurt one of her loved ones or friends.

And also, these feelings of worry and help are from those of a warm hearted and spiritual people. I help people out because in the long run, the reward is far greater than just being selfish and letting the person suffer. Try it someday.

I haven’t the slightest clue what the problem is, but I hope ya feel better. :too bad;

I believe in people being caring or at least a little sympathetic, but this is a message board we’re talking about. If she truely takes everything we say to heart she should back off the computer for a bit, this is just silly. A computer is no place to rot and waste in sorrow, Chrissy, so hopefully you feel better and get things worked out at home…a computer is unhealthy.

Btw am I the only one who thought it was ironic that CC’s logged in at this time only and saw that?:thud:

Please Chrissy do what you have to do to get better and ignore pointless pleas like this…

I don’t think it was anything anybody on here said rather than just something personal.

It is hardly anybodies job outside your own to make sure you maintain whatever productivity you think you need. While I made it a point to not senselessly go into a rant over the stupidity of this thread, since I figured that it was blatantly obvious, it apparently didn’t get over very well.

Overall, it isn’t other peoples responsibility to make you feel better, and while knowing that you have people that care is good to know, in the end, the only person (and I’ve been down and out before, we all have, don’t deny it), the only person that can bring yourself out of these things is you. Only you can prevent forest fires, and only you can prevent self destructive sequences of personal annihilation and self induced guilt trips. Only you can make yourself feel better, and it is nobody elses responsibility to ensure your “productivity”. Productivity? What is this, communisim?

Ok… it’s not what the people on net that said… it’s more like my family/friends in reality. Friends who are really close and known you most of your life, and suddenly they yell at you, telling you what you can and can not do, who and who you can not love. And as cheerful I’ve been… I’ve kept everything inside. Worries, anger, hate, sadness, for the past four years I’ve kept it all inside. And now, for some reason I can’t take it anymore.

So, sorry for being a bitch or whatever. I’m just tring hard to keep all that inside and it’s coming out.

smiles don’t worry about it Chrissy. Just try not to bottle things up inside… I know how deadly it can be. You know that I love you, and that I’m here for you, just an e-mail, PM, IM, or phone call away.

I personally think that this thread was sorta tasteless. Even if you do feel like shit, write something or…something. Anything but this, because this was just dumb.

Meh… shrugs I guess it was, wasn’t it?:fungah:

Yeah, Sorc’s right. Only YOU can prevent forest fires.

Is it just me, or is smokey bear the reincarnation of uncle sam?

Just you.

Originally posted by Orakio
Is it just me, or is smokey bear the reincarnation of uncle sam?

Well there are similarities… same stern face, pointing finger, long white wispy beard… wait that’s Gandalf not smokey. :thud:

shakes head

Feel better. Life sometimes sucks alot, but you will get through it. That is why I play video games so much, it helps me forget about the worrys of the world. And smokey does kind of look like uncle sam. lol

We don’t hate you. Cut the bullshit.

and Seph_hayes. Stop acting like someone else made this thread.