Do you think Chris-chris should?

? :too bad;

I hate you for making this. Don’t do this again it’s fucking scary, you’re one person I thought I could count on for not being like me. This isn’t funny Chrissy, you of all people shouldn’t be doing shit like this.

I think you should stop worrying about stuff. Worrying can make you do weird things, and it doesn’t really help… I would know. Really.

Me being the person that I am, I’m highly inclined to hit “fuck off and die” just because I can. Oddly enough, that’s something that I’d say too. Maybe you got it from me? Meh, I dunno. Whatever.
What the hell’s wrong with you? You never do shit like this.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
What the hell’s wrong with you? You never do shit like this.

My point exactly.

BTW Chrissy, Vickie just voted Live.

EDIT: Ignore this.

Chris-chris… don’t you ever… i mean ever do this again. I agree with everyone eles. As your sister… you really scared me. Don’t ever do this again.

Okay, hi Vickie.

Chrissy… what’s wrong? I wish you’d tell me what’s wrong. Whatever has happened, I’m here for you and I still love you. Nothing is ever going to change that fact.

V-babe. If I can’t get Chrissy to tell me anything, please let me know what’s going on. The worst fear in my life is that I lose her.

I wonder who wants her to die. Well all I’ll say is whoever put that is a fucking coward.

I hope that she wasn’t one of the people who voted for it.

Now whoever else voted for that, I’m deeply disappointed in you. Chrissy is hurting and you have the gaul to vote for that. I’m usually a calm person, so let me just say that if you have a problem with Chrissy, you’re gonna go through me first.

In all honesty, the poll result is not what matters here, this is more of a muffled cry for either help or attention, perhaps both. Besides, why ask our opinion about this? Don’t you know the answer already? When people care, isn’t life worth living?

Obviously due to the nature of the communication here, if you would choose otherwise we can’t stop you, however I would recommand against hasty decisions and to just talk to someone close about it. Siblings, friends, family, trusted teacher, anyone. The last option suggests hypocrisy and to do like nothing ever happened when in fact I’m rather certain it did, ignoring problems only makes the pain worse, I’d advise against it.

Let’s have a vote on whether I should change religions or get married at 22!!! Because random message board people’s opinions matter just <i>that</i> darn much! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Let’s have a vote on whether I should change religions or get married at 22!!! Because random message board people’s opinions matter just <i>that</i> darn much! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well that’s a blunt way of putting it Cless, but truth is often harsh and blunt.

In all honesty, the poll result is not what matters here, this is more of a muffled cry for either help or attention, perhaps both. Besides, why ask our opinion about this? Don’t you know the answer already? When people care, isn’t life worth living?

It’s not a matter of a cry for attention more than a cry for help. Just give her a break people, my take is that she just needs time to herself. And she knows people care for her… well, she at least knows that I do. She’ll get through this alright, trust me.

Chris-chris :too bad;
I want you to live, we love you and RPGC wouldn’t be the same. Please be happy :slight_smile: I’m worried about you now. remember everything’s gonna be alright.

Maybe it’s just me acting up odd and stuff, but maybe some outsider went and wrote this crap up while C-C was off the comp?

Any other way… no comments >.<

Mab, no it wasn’t. She messaged me while I was away yesterday and said she needed to talk to me, but (and I kick myself for this) I wasn’t there.

I already talked to chrissy about this. This scares me though, and guys lay off her okay? She’s depressed, down look down on her for that.

I think I settled her down a bit… I called her, she sounds alright. just try not to piss her off.