Do you play the game?

http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=1049845

The funnest game ever…go to this page, help me out, and maybe you’ll want to play to.:cool:

Oh no, I’m not going to let you recruit me as anything :wink: There’s no way in hell I’m clicking on that link :o

FOR FUCK’S SAKE

oh dear lord another one? well at least this one was direct about it, and didnt try to hide the link. Still not gonna click on it though.

heh… : XD

yeah I dont click NOTHING in these boards unless its a obvious link or a hidden link that goes to a news site or something like that, cause knowing steve it’d be a goatse link or something

Actually, his link will make you log off of the boards. Steve sucks.

I know, hidden links like that have a habit of being bad things or minor annoyances.

Which is why you READ what’s in the status bar before clicking whenever possible. And I have enough with one realtime game at once…should have Navigation 3 soon, yesss…

Funny random fact in EVE: My ship is called the Merlin.

I did read what’s in the status bar, I didn’t actually click it.

Yeesh, is this like a thread for annoying links now?

What the hell is EVE anyway?

the only games i play are RO and shuffleboard

Originally posted by Zero
Which is why you READ what’s in the status bar before clicking whenever possible.

Actually I don’t have a status bar, it disappeared on me for some reason. How do I get it back?

Click here, it’s a good help site.

That old thing again? Come on, you can do better than that!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Stevus
Click here, it’s a good help site.

I’m serious. Besides, the true nature of your link is apparent in the little reply-to box.

People who don’t look at the status bar before they click a link, are either silly and naive. nod, nod

Actually I don’t have a status bar, it disappeared on me for some reason. How do I get it back?

Click on view at the top of the screen. There should be something that says “Status Bar”, Click on it and it should have a check mark next to it. This brings you a status bar.

Thanks, it’s always the simple things that get me :stuck_out_tongue: