Do you play a musical instrument?

Guitar

Guitar and Drums(not well).

Yeah… uh… Guitar (electric and acoustic in about 4 different tunings), Bass (Love doing solos on a bass), Singing pretty good, when warmed up, and starting to sound alright without warming up, Cello (years ago), Drums (A couple times, kinda a Meg White thing… except, y’know, I’m a guy), and I’m learning keyboard/the notes on one. And I can read sheet music, know alot of chords on guitar, and the notes for strings (gonna learn scales and such soon), and I can write lyrics and songs, even whole songs (with the bass and such). Yes, I think I’m a bad motherfucker… >_>

Also, I’m self taught.

And Shin, noticing your sig… Yes, I am Mr. Fancypants. So, you don’t have to comment :stuck_out_tongue:

Brass, specifically baritone. Easiest instrument ever, the only problem is hitting a high E flat. I want to learn another instrument, but not right now. I also dabble in the trombone, and last year could play a few band songs.

i play piano okay, taken lessons for the past three years, can read sheet music

bass vocals (both clean and grunts) drums and… here it comes: Flute::dekar!::

Don’t play an instrument anymore, but I used to play the clarinet but I got bored so I gave it up.

If you want me to sing you need your ears tested

I play the piano. But every once in a while I sing at a karaoke bar down the street. I suck, but some people actually said I should go into the singing business. O_o That scared me

I play the piano and the flute. I’m better at the piano though. ^^

I don’t play as of right now, but I think in a couple of months or so I will be learning to play guitar. My voice is okay, but nothing I would sing in public with.