Do you play a musical instrument?

I play the violin, and I can sing fairly well, although that is primarily my own judgement. Having to play left-handed stinks because you typically can’t just borrow somebody else’s and play. On the other hand, it makes me special!:yipee:

Ocarina. Yes, a real ocarina.
At least I used to.

I sing mostly, but I dabble in the guitar.

The guitar man. It rules.

I can play a few songs on the Ocarina, am fairly good at the Keyboard (still have a problem learning from Sheet, though; I learn by sound), and some people tell me I can actually sing fairly well. And then I say they must have been paid to say that.

I’m a percussionist. I’ve been doing drums since fifth grade.

I know a few simple songs on ocarina and I sing very well. I prefer listening to music to making it, however.

i play bass, guitar, piano, drums, and voices.

Trumpet. Woo!

Originally posted by Sir Percival
I know a few simple songs on ocarina and I sing very well. I prefer listening to music to making it, however.

Except for the ocarina part, that fits me pretty well.

I can kinda sorta play a keyboard, and I can read simple sheet music. You have Mario Paint to thank for that. :hahaha;

bass and guitar

I used to play the piano so I can still play a few songs. For the last five yearw I was a perc, but mostly I was mallets. Then, I decided why bother. Some people say I can sing, but I’m not so sure…

I checked every single option:ah-ha!:

I play bass, and i suck at it.

Also, my voice is horrible… i guess i just don’t have any Musical talent :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Silhouette
i play bass, guitar, piano, drums, and voices.

hehehe, you play voices.

I roxxor at playing bass. I also play some regualr guitar songs, and i play the saxaphone. ask me on irc and ill send you my skillz :stuck_out_tongue:

Viola and percussion. :fungah:

shin, you forgot that you also play the skin flute. or was it the meat whistle?

Skin flute