Do you like pina coladas?

I love 'em. :slight_smile:

Where’s the never had one option?

Very nice. I like them with a dash of rum, but only a ¼ shot or so; I like alcohol to be subtle.

Where’s the “What’s a pina colada” option? (I may be 17, but my experiences with alcohol have been simply watching…)

Yum. My. Major yummness.

Where’s a ‘what the hell are you talking about?’ option when you need it…? -.-

~Kasumi~

Pina colada is a yummy drink made of coconut cream, pineapple juice and rum. Or cachaca.

Coconut Cream: Yuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm!!
Pineapple Juice: Eww!!! >.<
Rum: Never tried it…

Overall: Someone needs to give me some of this stuff sometime, so I can state an opinion!!

Yes, and walking in the rain.

I’ve accualy only had virgin pina coladas myself. I can barely handle any form of alchohol, much less fargin’ RUM. :hahaha;

Originally posted by Alyx
Yes, and walking in the rain.

groan knew it was coming. Wait, isn’t it “getting caught in the rain”?

No clue. Could be… doesn’t matter I hate the rain.:fungah:

nevAR!!!

::throws all piña coladas into the pits of hell::

Pina coladas are great, but I’d rather just skip making one and take shots of captain morgans parret bay (cocunet flavored rum).

Pina coladas are the best when you’re sitting on the beach and getting a tan. ^.^ W/O alcohol, of course.

What? They don’t taste half as good without alcohol.

I’m underage. And my parents would kill me if they knew I ever drank any sort of alcohol

Me, too. I’m underage, and only had a small sip of white wine in my life…at my mum’s party. I really disliked it, though…:shudders:

~Kasumi~

“If you like pina coladas duh duh duh duh, and getting caught in the rain duh duh duh duh.” Goes away from this thread humming this song for the rest of the day.

I especially like them when I get caught in the rain.

(its a shame that the person that posted somthing like that screwed it up so bad)