Do you get enough sleep?

Originally posted by drkknight
Heck yeah!!! drinks coffee coffee is good. NEED MORE COFFEE!!! :o no one can stop me with coffee in my system! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Consider yourself lucky. I don’t get any buzz from coffee these days. I’m kinda immune or something. Of course, I drink it since it’s become a (bad) habit…

And no, I don’t get enough sleep…

Originally posted by drkknight
Heck yeah!!! drinks coffee coffee is good. NEED MORE COFFEE!!! :o no one can stop me with coffee in my system! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHOO HOO!!! I want a tripletriplemoccalattecappchinowithadoubleshotofhazelnutchocolettemint PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

gives Angel a tripletriplemoccalattecappchinowithadoubleshotofhazelnutchocolettemint Now calm down. :slight_smile:

I rarely sleep enough, plain and simple.

sleep? * chugs mountian dew* Is that like a club or something?

Coffee doesn’t really give me much energy, but I drink it nicotine and caffeine sorta go together.

I usually don’t get enough sleep, although I go to bed around 10:00.

It depends on what time of the year it is and what I am doing. During the summer I usually go to bed around 2 AM and wake up at 6 AM. When school starts I’ll go to bed at 11 PM and wake up at 5 AM. So, only during school do I get “enough” sleep :wink:

I catnap for about an hour or so when I feel sleepy.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Coffee doesn’t really give me much energy, but I drink it nicotine and caffeine sorta go together.

I agree with that statement

On weekends, you couldn’t get me up if you nuked me. I don’t nap though.

• nukes Pierson* Are you awake?