Do you floss?

We all know your mom told you to. How many of you actually do it?

I floss, but only about once or twice every other blue moon though.

Btw, why don’t you have any other options like once every other blue moon or The 984?

Btwa, does it look like Ark over there is flossing? :ark:

I used to floss, but with braces it’s too bloody difficult. :x So now I use a fancy mouthwash; it doesn’t feel as clean though.

:kissy:

When I remember to, or there’s something stuck between my teeth. :E

I might be movin’ to Montana soon
Just to raise me up a crop of Dental Floss Raisin’ it up
Waxen it down
In a little white box
I can sell uptown

There’s a google auto fill for “zappa dental floss”, times like that I feel like trusting humanity.

Daily, even when I wake up on the sofa at 3 am to move myself into the bed…
It really does make a difference. In addition, not flossing will do a number on any attempts to lose the bad breath!

My flossing habits have a first name, it’s spelled M-e-t-r-o-s-e-x-u-a-l. So yes.

Like, once a month, maybe. So I guess that counts as no. I did semi-regularly for a little while after my dentist (my aunt) was encouraging me to do so, but I haven’t gone to the dentist in a couple years now. I really should.

Eh, like once a week. It just kinda sits on my sink, so if I have down time between my first class and when I brush my teeth (last part of my routine), I do.

Every day. I only started maybe in the last two years.

I agree. I just use some braces thing they gave me, but It’s not the same.
:too bad:

It’s worse with a retainer. I have a permanent retainer on my lower teeth and the only way floss is to do some crazy finger moves to thread it through the microscopic gap between my teeth and them, or to punch a hole through my lgums to go under them. It’s gotten ALOT easier, though, since I got some floss with a still, pointed end to go the microscopic way.

I’m totally too lazy, but I should probably start.

Twice a day.

Same for me.

Last time i flossed was… The dentist was doing it…

No. I don’t floss on a regular basis, only when I eat corn and get the chunks stuck in between my teeth.

Never have, never will. I’m just that kinda guy.