Ding dong the witch is dead.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5059494.stm

I guess it’s the seventeenth time or so we’ve killed him, but it looks definite this time.

And here I thought this was about Ann Coulter dying.

Goodness, no. I’d be too busy sacrificing to whatever dark god made that possible to post about it on RPGC when it happens.

:hahaha;

Likewise.

Hopefully this’ll help Iraq move forward.

Jesus Christ Zero, you read my mind. I was going to post that exact sentence.

You know, about the only way this could be even cooler is if we had used Ann Coulter to suicide bomb Zarqawi and take him/them out THAT way.

But still, yeah, good news, woo!

Incredible. I can’t even see the article using a proxy. Now that’s some good censorship. Could anyone paste it, please? x_X
(Judging by Kaiser’s post I’m guessing Zarqawi died, and that would explain why there were so many documentaries about his life on tv this morning. oO)

I’m yet another member of the I Hate Ann Coulter group here. >.> Yeah, I heard about that on the news though. This will hopefully ease a bit of the violence in Iraq.

YAY! ALBERT ZACHARY IS DEAD!

Current Mood: Accomplished
Current Music: The Gap Band, “You Dropped A Bomb On Me”

RPT’s got the link up for the rest of ya.

Special request for DT:

Iraq allies hail Zarqawi killing

The US and UK have hailed news that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, has died in a US air strike. Zarqawi died when US planes dropped two 500lb (230kg) bombs on a site near the city of Baquba. He was identified by fingerprints, tattoos and scars.

The US struck after receiving specific tip-offs from within Zarqawi’s organisation, officials said.

US President George W Bush described the news as a severe blow to al-Qaeda and “justice” for Zarqawi.

British PM Tony Blair described it as “very good news”, but both leaders said Zarqawi’s death would not end violence.

The news came shortly before the Iraqi parliament approved the key posts of defence and interior ministers.

The two crucial roles had remained unfilled despite the formation of a coalition government last month.

Zarqawi’s death was an opportunity for the new government to “turn the tide”, President Bush said.

“The ideology of terror has lost one of its most visible and aggressive leaders,” he added.

Correspondents say it remains to be seen if one man’s death will bring a breakthrough in Iraq.

Applause

Zarqawi “safe house” about 8km (five miles) north of Baquba was struck at 1815 (1415 GMT) on Wednesday, officials said.

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Maliki announced the news on Thursday, telling a news conference in Baghdad: “We have eliminated Zarqawi.”

The news sparked sustained applause.

The strike was the “painstaking, deliberate result” of intelligence over “many weeks”, US military spokesman Major General William Caldwell said.

He showed a picture of the militant leader’s body and a videotape of the attack, in which he said American F-16 fighter jets dropped the two 500lb bombs on the site.

The body was moved to a secure site where Zarqawi’s identity was confirmed, the official said.

A Jordanian government spokesman said Jordanian agents had contributed to the operation against Zarqawi.

Mr Maliki said intelligence from Iraqi people had also helped to track down Zarqawi, who had a $25m (£13m) price on his head - the same bounty as that offered by the US for Osama Bin Laden.

A statement on the internet attributed to an umbrella group for jihadi organisations including al-Qaeda in Iraq has confirmed Zarqawi’s death, reports say.

Jordanian-born Zarqawi was said to have been in a meeting with associates at the time. Five other people were killed in the raid, including spiritual adviser Sheikh Abd-al-Rahman and an unidentified woman and child.

Within hours of the killings, troops launched 17 simultaneous raids around Baghdad, which yielded a “treasure trove” of intelligence, according to the US official.

‘Violent thug’

Zarqawi was not a global mastermind like al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden, says the BBC’s security correspondent, Frank Gardner.

Instead he was a bloodthirsty and violent thug, our correspondent says - who made enemies and several mistakes that might have contributed to his downfall.

These included ordering a triple suicide bombing against hotels in Amman, Jordan, last November, that killed 60 people, our correspondent says.

Zarqawi was accused of leading the rash of kidnappings and beheadings of foreign workers.

It has been suggested that he appeared personally on one video posted on the internet, cutting off the head of an American hostage.

A video released in April showed Zarqawi shooting an automatic rifle and berating the US for its “arrogance”. The video provided the most up-to-date picture of the fugitive.

Violence continued on Thursday as 13 people were killed and 28 injured in a bomb at a Baghdad market, while an evening car bombing killed five and injured at least 13, police said.

There ya go. Maps and picture inserts are absent, of course, but that’s the gist of it.

With all the hating on Ann Coulter you DO have to admit that she is hot, though. For a demon. A reactionary demon.

Of course, I also thought that this thread was about her.

I also hoped this would be about Ann Coulter. And, no, she’s not hot. She has some kind of evil witch nose.

It’s not like a Barbara Streissand nose, though.

You’re right about the “evil” part (as evidenced in this picture showing her destroying a city).

“I think our motto should be: raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences.” - Ann Coulter (February 10, 2006)
So what’s the price on her head?

Al-Zarqawi’s death could galvanize certain segments of Iraq’s (and other Muslim countries) population in their fight against the “intruders”. There was a large banner displayed today in his hometown: “The Celebration of the Hero Martyr Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.”

The price for her head is twenty dollars for a “regular” and fourty for deep throat.

BA DUM PISH

I lowelled.

Yeah … she DOES look evil.

Followers of Zarqawi will probably turn to Yar’s Hitler cat for guidance. Can’t you see the determination in its eyes?