Did anyone else have as much trouble with Yunaleska . . .

Oh, that’s ok, Angel… I will never be mad to such a pretty, nice little Angel like you…

Well, anyway, my advice to Yunaleska is have zombies at your party, that bitch will strike you with Mega Death when she transforms into Medussa-Yunaleska, so beware. And don’t use your summons til the end. Hope it helps you…

That’s a nice thing for you to say! :get it?:

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I’ll try and do my best…it’ll be really hard, though…I always end up stuck on the last form. The other two really aren’t that hard at all

Beat her on my first try. I didn’t know at first that Zombie’d were immune to the Mega-Death, but luckily Tidus was still zombie’d, so I had him use a mega phoenix, then Yuna revived him. Got Yuna into overdrive, summoned bahamut, HFGLGGKTHXBYE!!!

Many of the FFX bosses, are tough to beat the first time round, since you don’t know their styles. At least it was that way for me.

She killed me the first few trys, but once I saw all her tricks, and planned ahead, she was dead before I was.

She killed me the first time, but the second time I got her. Although it took like 45 minutes… O_o;

Yunaleska isn’t that hard. The creatures from the Monster Area, now they’re some tough motherfuckers!!!

OMG! The people in the monster center? DAMN!!! They were hard! I still have yet to beat the hardest dude. :too bad;

I didn’t really beat one of those. I just keep capturing the mosters for items and just battle them one time, and of course they kicked my ass!