Devouring you soul in an entirely new way

I recently found a page (read: stole the link at 4chan) with chibi anime versions of creatures from the Cthulhu-mythos.
http://www.yamabuki.sakura.ne.jp/~ilek-vad/hpl/cg/index.htm

I’ve only checked the CG part so far, so I can’t say anything about the rest of the page, but at CG, look out for pictures # 15, 16, 21-23 and 27.
There’s some nudity in 15, 16 is more blood than nudity, 21-23 are dress up dolls with no underwear as standard and I won’t even say anything about 27. Let’s just say that it’s not worksafe.
(I know that that picture is probably against one or more rules, but since the rest of the page is fine (as far as I know) and I’m specifically telling you NOT to click that link, I hope no one will get angry since the rest of the page is cool.)

My favorite is the Hound of Tindalos (which I’m using as avatar, had to cut away a lot of it though :/).

Holy shit I remember this. I used to have an avatar of Chibi-Shub-Niggurath. :smiley:

I think my what was left of my soul was devoured the moment I saw the picture of the Hould of Tindalos at 4chan, but I don’t really care. :smiley:
I’ve got to check the page at home where I can actually see the text properly. (Stupid school comps… And lets just hope that the one in charge of the school comps don’t check where I’ve been, might have some trouble explaining why I know that the last pic isn’t worksafe. :P)

Neato.

Kawaii.

In general, or the naked ones?

In general. Not the naked ones.

How very … disturbing.

What, no Nyarlatothep?

You know, that hound thing gave me a sick, twisted idea. The others were good, too, although a bit TOO heavy on nudity, especially since chibis are usually associated with cuteness and children. Of course, this IS Cthulhu.

We need to edit these into that Chick Tract parody.

I thought that too at first, but then I remembered that Nyarlathotep has somewhere around a thousand different shapes and no one know his true form, so it might be a bit of a problem to decide which one to use. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Oh yeah, I jts remembered something.
Umr At-Tawil is one of the apects of Nyarlathotep, so it IS there, it’s just not called Nyarlathotep :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d really like to see a Hastur though. Preferrably The King in Yellow version. :smiley: