Defense Devil

I just finished up reading this one(it’s not done) and have decided it’s pretty awesome.

Summary from bakamangaupdates:
"Mephisto Bart Kucabara is a devil lawyer. In order to return to the demon world that he was exiled from he needs to collect enough Dark Matter. To do so he creates a plan to claim the Dark Matter from the souls of sinners sentenced to hell. Prove the soul’s innocence and the Dark Matter becomes his.

But how can he gather enough Dark Matter when his kind personality causes him to continually use it up in order to defend the soul from the Shinigami that has come to take them to hell?"

I originally read the one shot this one seems to be based off of and thought it’d be cute if it was longer. The one shot ended without us every finding out why the devil had to go about proving sinner’s innocence and left a lot of other questions open. The series have since answered any questions I may have had and it’s proved to be entertaining. The lead devil is sweet with the right amount of kick ass ability thrown in. There’s some random romance thrown in here, but I suppose it somewhat fits the story. Plus hearing about the different characters pasts and sins can be really heartwarming or depressing. When figuring out why a sinner is innocent they treat it slightly like a mystery, which can be entertaining.

All in all, I really like this manga and want to continue reading. So I figured I’d recommend it here to others.

It’s definitely a unique manga with the whole ‘lawyer’ mystery element. Then again, it still reverts back into your typical battle manga whenever Bichula transforms and obliterates the bad guy. The art style reminded my vaguely of death note in the beginning.

Today, I visited this forum so I found that it’s very interested for me… there are many topics available here so I like this so much…