Deciding the crown...part 1

Okay, here’s how the voting works. This poll has six candidates, while the next poll will have six candidates (DanteFury has been disqualified, as he is banned). You must choose your candidate, then POST here telling why you picked that particular candidate. The two winners from each poll will square off in a third one, which will decide the final victor.

Okay, now VOTE! And please, don’t be like your average US Voter. VOTE CAREFULLY, AND SERIOUSLY!

I take it there’s a rule against voting for yourself?

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I take it there’s a rule against voting for yourself?

Yes. And it is punishable by death.

Yeah, thought so.

Anyway, I vote for Mazrim, since he IS the original King, and his fro is so badass.

I voted for Starstorm.

He’s not a bad writer, and he’s definately cool enough to do it.

Okay, so far it’s two for Weiila, and one for Star, Mazrim, and myself. This could be close…unless nobody votes here, which is more than likely.

I voted for Galloway, because he wrote the most (even after I clustered all the Break Rooms into one).

I voted for Ersatz, because he has the coolest name ever. King Ersatz. Just imagine the possibilities.

To even be an option is flattering. Thanks.

Though it is Kaiser with an S. I’m not into the “Zs and Xs are KEWL” mispelling foolishness that pervades this society.

Grr Grr Grr. :smiley: Anyway…

I don’t think I really can vote. I say we go for egalitarian republic rather than monarchy. But ah well, whatever. Whoever wins will be worthy, I can be sure of that at least.

Know what? I think I’ll do something rebellious vote for Magus, just to frighten him :mwahaha:

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
I say we go for egalitarian republic rather than monarchy. But ah well, whatever.

Communism all the way baby. And I vote Weiila because she’s so gosh-darned nice, aw shucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I voted, it would take me forever to decide between Weiila, Spaz, Gallo, and Kaiser. I’ll probably vote for Weiila partially because she’s had some incredible poems and partially because she’s just too damned nice. :smiley:

Damn, a tie…oh, well. I’m sure somebody would end up voting for Weiila, thus making our quest for naught.

Okay, I lost. I can take it like a man. Yeah, just because I lost to the reigning dictator doesn’t mean anything…that’s just it…okay, now…the other person will win…so the quest won’t be for nothing…

Eh, I voted for you.