DEAR SONOKO

NEXT TIME YOU GET A GREAT IDEA, I HAVE A BETTER ONE.

[i][u]SHUT THE FUCK UP[/i][/u]

Nobody gives a fuck whether you think the terrorists should have bombed big ben or a church full of people so that they would have killed more people and had more of an “impact.” Here’s an impact for you: shut the fuck up.

Nobody gives a fuck about your fucking stupid views about the rest of the world, about how Japan is a perfectly normal, polite, and traditional society while the rest of the world, esp. America, is just full of fat people and idiots. Seriously, have you ever even been out of Japan? Here’s a thought: maybe all countries have good people and people, good aspects and bad aspects. Maybe there are some good American actors, and maybe there are some shitty Japanese actors. For christ’s sake, shut the fuck up.

Nobody gives a fuck if you want to make fun of other races and nationalities. Sure, the first…I don’t know…50 times or so…you made fun of Mexicans it was kind of cute. Now it just leads me to believe that you aren’t joking and you really do think these fucked up things about the world. Here, let me say it in spanish for you. CALLATE LA MUTHA FUCKIN BOCA.

I don’t give a shit if you aren’t technically breaking any rules. Your rampant idiocy and ignorance are more than I can take. Come to the chat and talk all you want, but for the love of god, next time you get one of your great ideas that has no founding in any reality I’m aware of, just shut up.

Thanks.

america is filled with fat people and idiots

but yes your right were all a bunch of dip***** but were used to it and your just doing the same thing as them putting a label on every person you saying they are stupid ignorant and so on your doing the same thing they are.

Well, I would’ve worded it more subtilely, but yeah, what zepp said. >_>

Mexicans are not so bad.

It’s them Chileans and Kor-eans you gotta watch out for!

<font size=“1”>Vote Eden!</font>

ya i could relate to some of this but couldve worded it nicer lol but this has come from months of torture

Sonoko, everyone…EVERYONE has a few VERY radical opinions. You should probably keep them to yourself. Telling people that terrorists should bomb Big Ben is not the kinda thing you should just be spouting out to any old person. :stuck_out_tongue: Other than that, I’ve told you repeatedly to be wary about how you state things. I understood before that Japanese is more literal and it is not so offensive, but it is in english. It’s not breaking any rules (Though making fun of races and cultures is; be careful that you’re not actually offending anyone), but if you wanna get along with people, you’re gonna have to pay closer attention.

zepp, as an op, you should be setting a better example than this. If you really have a bone to pick with her, you could try talking to her directly instead of publically humiliating her.