Dear OPs, this is a request that quite many may relate to.

If I knew it was that easy to keep you out in the first place, I would have kicked you a long time ago.

As far as joke bans and kicks go, I can’t believe anyone takes them seriously. Especially when you’re idle. OMG you come back from work and you were kicked from the channel. Holy fucking shit, better call out the canadian navy for this one. However, I personally don’t partake in them most of the time. I might kick charlemagne cause it’s fun, but generally if i kick someone it’s for a reason, even if all I say is “pwned” (though be aware other operators can kick you through me by typing !pwn. It might appear I’ve kicked you when I actually haven’t). It’s not my responsibility to inform you of what you did wrong, it’s your responsibility to read the rules and understand them. If you really don’t know, I suppose messaging me might work better than angsting on the forums.

While I do agree that the clear users thing is really annoying, I don’t believe that the ops are generally doing a bad job or something. I especially don’t find the joke kicks to be all that terrible. It IS a joke, afterall. If you don’t like it, please SAY something. Don’t be a dumbass about it, like Zepp said. Same thing goes if you get a serious kick and you don’t understand. Just talk to us. We’re operators because it was decided that we are levelheaded and reasonable. So, if you have something to say to us, then say it.

Meh. I still say Confucian principles should be applied to the chat.

Filial Piety for all!

There is only one way to fix this.
#RPGClassics must be ruled by an Iron Fist! My Iron Fist!

I don’t really mind all the random kicks and kickbans. But they are meant to be tools with which to enforce the rules and not amusement.

Amongst other things. But that in particular :stuck_out_tongue:

In a velvet glove? Or just basic iron?

Just black.

sounds like it actually got worse than when i was on.

Talking about how bad the chat room is, is kind of pointless. All it will do is get you insulted on here as well. From what i see on here, DN’s pleading his case is lugit, yet who’s taking him serious ? SG seems to be the only serious one to respond.

joke kick/ban’s shouldnt happen at all. “hey i’m a n op, i can joke kickban people if i want” lovely. hey, if i am a cop, does that give me the right to arrest and detain people as a joke ? no. Children shouldnt be in a position to use their “power” like that. But then again, i guess since whoever selects mods selects them based on sound judgement, and isnt just parading their friends up there, their choice must be the right one…

Born Loser, if you want to make a serious complaint then go here: http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=19056

If you want to just make vague unfounded complaints about all the ops in general, don’t do it here.