Dark Cloud

Has anyone played it and is it any good

its ok for the first city you do, but it gets very tedious afterwards. most of this is due to the fact that you need some rediculous powder stuff that you need to use on your sword every 20 seconds to keep it from breaking. theres no purpose to it other than having something for you to spend money on.

It was OK for when it came out, but now there are so many other games that are better.

One being Dark Cloud 2

Yeah… Get dark chronicle… that game rates miles higher the Dark Cloud. They’ve really corrected most of the crappy and tedious parts from the original in it… Like erm… this one actually has a storyline now. :hyperven:

Originally posted by FrownGuppy
Yeah… Get dark chronicle… that game rates miles higher the Dark Cloud. They’ve really corrected most of the crappy and tedious parts from the original in it… Like erm… this one actually has a storyline now. :hyperven:

I agree 100%, I would recommend Dark Chronicle as well.

Thankz, but I don’t have enough money to get dark cronicle (I’d be able to get dark cloud for 10-15 quid) and I need somethiing to play over the school holidays.

The idea behind Dark Cloud is very good, combined random dungeons and something similar to Sim building. However, it was better executed in Dark Chronicle, as people have already said. But Dark Cloud can be fun if you’re patient, it has some good points.

Steve the talking slingshot! It took me a while to figure out where those comments were coming from.