Dark Aeons + Legendary Weapons

Okay, i am going through FF10, mopping up all the details. What can anyone tell me about the Dark Aeons. Where are they located ? What are the rewards ? Are they difficult ?

Same for the Legendary weapons. Where are all the weapons? The Crests ? What kind of firepower are we looking at here ?

Check the FFX shrine in progress for the Legendary Weapons stuff. For the Dark Aeons, I’m assuming you have the International version, because they’re not in the American one. Because I’ve never played FFX:I, no help from me on that one. ^^;

I have the american version. Whats with all these Internation version things ? FF7 has an internation version. Whats the diffrence ? I just heard about the dark aeons, why i was asking about them here.

There are no Dark Aeons in the American version. And they are apparently very difficult, for example Dark Yojimbo will use Zanmoto and kill you instantly, or Dark Bahamut will use Mega Flare (or Dark Flare whatever) which does a ton of damage and removes all beneficial status including auto-life.

Here’s how it works:
The first version gets released in Japan.
The next version gets released in America, with English voices (for PS2 games) and possibly one or two extras (like the Ruby and Emerald Weapons in FF7).
Then a THIRD version is released in Japan and Europe, which contains everything that the US version had plus a lot more.

So America never gets the whole kit and caboodle.

Originally posted by Cidolfas
[b]Here’s how it works:
The first version gets released in Japan.
The next version gets released in America, with English voices (for PS2 games) and possibly one or two extras (like the Ruby and Emerald Weapons in FF7).
Then a THIRD version is released in Japan and Europe, which contains everything that the US version had plus a lot more.

So America never gets the whole kit and caboodle. [/b]

Yep yep - which sucks heh

Dark Aeons are bitches to beat. I have killed them all with Zanmato except for Dark Yojimbo ;; He always kills me ;;

Originally posted by Dominic Deegan
Dark Aeons are bitches to beat. I have killed them all with Zanmato except for Dark Yojimbo ;; He always kills me ;;

ditto… trick is always to put Auron in the party first with his celestial weapon fully powered up (his is the easiest to power up, btw) and then switch him with Yuna, bring in Yohimbo, sit back and watch the bastard writhe in agony :mwahaha:

then scrounge together another 300 000 gil and go after the next one :thud:

Since you actually asked I tell you where the Dark Aeons are, even if you can’t fight them.

Dark Valefor: Return to Besaid village.
Dark Ifrit: Return to the huge desert, and head up to where Home used to be.
Dark Ixion: Return to the Thunder Plains and head up to a standing by a tower. (You need to fight him twice, once in each area)
Dark Shiva: Return to Macalina Temple
Dark Yojimbo: Return to his fayth, and walk back towards the exit.
Dark Bahamut: Return to where you fought Yunalesca.
Dark Anima: Return to Mount Gagazet, and recomplete the two trials, then rturn to the entrance.
Dark Magus Sisters: Mi’hen Highroads.