Damn

Infonick said it.

well, I must say i’ve done that before…

But please don’t hurt yourself… I beg you not too…

So… what possessed you to ask them?!? What were you thinking?!?!

I had other things to say, but since others have said them, I won’t say them.

OK, I’d say that is one of the most stupid ideas ever.
Nevermind that I tried that once too, it’s still stupid.

But like people said: see a doctor, see a psychologist, get a first aid kit in case you get ideas like this again and don’t do it again.

the guy in the yahoo conversation tried to commit suicide a few weeks back, he’s got an appointment with a psychologist soon.

And that’s reason enough to cut your own arm open?!

Now what did that accomplish? Now your arm is cut open. Hurts doesn’t it?

Everything you do has a consequense, and this was one of the more deserved one. Next time you might not be so lucky- you might end up in the hospital or worse.

SMACK

Now stop being an attention whore, fix your wound, and don’t do anything stupid like that again.

I think Hitler cut HIS arms on his webcam…

telling some dude who just cut his arm open that he’s a dumbass is kind of a silly thing to do, if you think about it. you know? Your words are not necessary or helpful.

and Dominic, one time I did something like that, not out of any particular desire to hurt myself but more of a feeling of…unattachedness. You know, it’s not exactly “suicidal,” not a yearning for pain or death - it’s just a feeling that life or death, pain or pleasure, it’s all transitory and illusory anyways, and so why bother worrying about it? the corresponding feelings to those thoughts were what drove me to slice up my fingers and arm, and from what you’re saying, it sounds like it’s the same with you. It’s why one of my biggest fears is of sharp, pointy objects, because I’m scared that one day I’ll be feeling particularly light-headed and airy and illusory, and I’ll just decide on a whim, not in an angry rage but in an emotionless giddiness, to plunge it into my eye or throat or whatever. We all have unconscious desires to fail, to lose, to die even. It’s a really weird aspect of human consciousness, and it’s part of the reason we’ve managed to fuck ourselves over as a race so many times.

But hey. Just be careful, okay? We care about you, even though we’re so far away on a message board. Watch your mind and actions, and don’t worry too much. See a clinical psychologist if you want, but if there’s somebody really close to you (friends or family or whatever) who you feel like you could share anything with, I think talking to them would feel a lot better in the end.

lav <3

-Mazrim Taim

Its good you wanted help with this issue, but I don’t think this is the place to turn. Call a doctor about it, or get a band-aid.

i dont think this is a very simple thing dude… wat the heck … u just cut ur arm open…
consult a psychiatrist…

are u just joking?

cuz i think you are… a guy with a slashed arm wont be getting online and TYPING… if it really hurts as much as u say it does… then u WILL NOT BE TYPING… and its not just one post u have there… u have like 3 or 4 posts… now a guy with a really bad slash in their arm dont sit around inthe front of the damn computer… trying to answer posts in a forum… he wud be trying to like tie it up and call a doctor or something…

so i think u are lying…

cuz i had a slashed hand once… and i didnt sit around on the computer… typing…

even if it is the arm… the nerves and the blood vessels travel all the way down to your hand… so when u type ur gonna be crying… not like haha … these posts are funny … lemme answer them…

How about you ask Crotanks? I showed him it. Or better yet, wait till I post a pic of it in the Media Forum and see for ya self.

i believe ya

Please be careful Deegan. You could really get hurt if you tried it again. I admit, I’ve done some pretty dumbarse things to myself, but I don’t really like it when others do horrible things to themselves.