Damn, it's been awhile.

Gotta admit, never was really that close with Cid. I mostly flamed people and the mods would storm down upon me, and Cidolfas never participated in any of that.

Most I saw of the guy was on the FF Compendium until he left it back in 09 when it became obvious that FFXII was packed full of really inaccessible crap that demanded MMO levels of dedication and grinding to get to and no one around here wanted to go through the hassle of hunting all that shit down, and it was only going to get worse from there as Squeenix was in the process of spamming the snot out of the FF brand with compilations (FFVII/FNC), side games (Dissida/Crystal Chronicles/etc.), and sequels (The After Years), let alone all the people who had grown up with these games making tons of parodies and references all over the place (and consequently making it nigh impossible to keep up with).

That said, if his blog is anything to go by (which also seems to have been abandoned as of last year), he’s probably off managing Toronto in place of its mayor, or something, IDK.

Oh fuck he lives in Toronto?? He probably would run for mayor. That’d be awesome, ha!

Not in years. I think my last interaction with him was getting his address so I could send him a stock PSP memory card that I wasn’t using.

I don’t know why I’m here. Maybe by some kind of instinct. Memory of what I used to do. This was an important place in my life.

yeah, that’s pretty much the same with me too. age gets to all of us and we move on in our lives.

Good to see you again, Trillian.

Due to your location?

By the way, didn’t you have a webcomic? Something with a wardrobe I think.

Trillian is alive? Dun, dun, dun!

Speaking of “being a while”… I’m surprised Charlemange hasn’t posted recently…

For a school project this year someone suggested we use AOL Instant Messenger. I hadn’t opened mine in years, but I managed to recall the password and look whose online - Trillian!

Wow, posts.

And a new page.

I don’t think my heart can take this excitement, I’ll go back to lurking in the shadows for a year or two.

Since this place is hardly moderated, I’m almost thinking about stirring up activity by making threads for just about anything I do, like “I ate a sandwich today” and see how many conversations I can spark.

Just link the Twitter post instead, SG. That’s what it’s for.

Fuck that, Twitter is hot garbage.