Dammit I want some new games to play

Except I cant afford any, and I have next to no time to play them. It sucks much.

Buy some 20$ games :P, as for playing time you’ll just have to make time.

Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate’s life for you?

Well thats life for ya. Have you tried the discount bin?

Havent tried the Discount Bin. Or the Used Bin. Maybe I’ll squeeze 20 bones out and grab a 15 hour game or something.

I’m listening to Eminem. I’m so embarassed.

Bargain bins are the way to go. I bought Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks for £6.99 a few weeks ago. Its brilliant. Or you could always order games online and get a discount. Or trade in a few games you don’t want anymore. Also try replaying old games. I’m currently playing Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls on GBA and getting more fun out of it than I thought I would.

I want spore :frowning:

Spore looks awesome ^^. Though i’m not sure if I like the multiplayer parts of it.

It.
Isn’t.
Multiplayer.
It’s just massively single player.

Massively single player, heh. Yeah, you should try the bargain bin, DR, you never know when you’ll find something good. Get any of the good games you missed when they were new, and play them, too. I’m a low-income gamer myself, and I know how hard it is to no be able to buy the games you want.

Sorry, I havn’t seen E3 for awhile >.>. I just don’t want other peoples creatures!

Don’t want other people’s creatures? Uh, okay… Just disconnect your computer from the interweb while playing Spore.

Yah, I’m just hoping it isn’t one of those deals where you have to have it connected to the interweb (which it most likely isn’t). Oh well either way I’ll be getting it.