D2

So I went to toys-r-us today, cuz I heard about some buy one ps2 game get one free deal. It was get a ps1 game, but they didn’t tell you that. And they had the worst games ever. but while I was there, I saw D2, for the Dreamcast, and it was 49.95$, I was like totally surprised, what with it being for a dead system and it not being marked down. And it was rated M for Mature, cuz I heard it has tentacle rape in it. so I’m totally going to get it. but yeah, whats the deal with that?

Whats D2?

Diablo 2, and I wouldn’t suggest getting it, I heard the non-pc versions sucked pretty bad, and even if you do get it, I wouldn’t buy it at full price at Toys r Us.

I thought this was going to be about the sequel to the Mighty Ducks movie, which would probably make a better game than the console version of Diablo 2.

I never knew they made a console version of Diablo 2, but the console version of Diablo sucks.

Doing stuff in a game like that is a LOT harder when you don’t just point and click, you can only hotkey two skills, the load times are INSANE, and on top of all that, they censor the naked sucubi! BLASPHEMY!

Originally posted by Charlemagne
And it was rated M for Mature, cuz I heard it has tentacle rape in it.

No tentacle rape. The most perverted things, which aren’t really perverted, are some of the Amazon & Sorceress outfits.

Console D2? Sounds gay.

Yeah. I heard about it myself, it sounded pretty crappy. Frankly I’m leery of playing any games ported from computer to a console.

Originally posted by StarStorm
Frankly I’m leery of playing any games ported from computer to a console.

Yeah, ever played Dark Stone or Starcraft 64? Prime examples of how horrible ports are.

The only comp port I’ve played was Hexen.

Although I did like DarkStone, was good for a Diablo clone.

Not Diablo 2.

Charlie, that’s it. I am officially going to SO hurt you.

…FRICKIN FRICK, if Charle means Diablo 2, he says Diablo 2!

Anyways, I played D (The first one) sometime back…

Nice puzzles and all, some VERY HARD and some pushovers. FREAKY SCENES INDEED - Blood was quite richly splashed all over.

I recommend for puzzle-solvers.

PS: Laura… Laura… was that her name… Laura…?

k, why?

SImple: for confusing us and making us think you were talking about something else.

…I knew there wasn’t a console version of Diablo 2… why the fuck would they make a console version of Diablo 2 when Diablo 1 sucked so much ass on the PSX?

SS, it’s not like he abreviated it to make it sound the same, the actual game is D2

Originally posted by StarStorm
SImple: for confusing us and making us think you were talking about something else.
I never said anything about Diablo, it’s Epicgamers blood you crave, Not mine! He is the cause of it all! GET HIM!!!

i knew he meant “D2” from the moment i saw the title. fuck you dorks.

I never even heard of that…what kind of game is it? Any good?