D&D Battle Arena

I’m freaking bored. I figure I might start up the old D&D battle Arena on IRC (Channel #adnd2).

I wanna try learning to DM and I figure running some mini-dungeons would be a nice way to begin. Anyone interested in helping a poor Ruda?

Edit: Oh, and in case anyone is wondering… The D&D Battle Arena is basically character battles between people and runs through mini-dungeons (With a Team or solo).
<hl width=100%>
<b>Standard Character Roster:</b><table border=1><tr><td width=100><b>Player</b></td><td width=100><b>Character</b></td><td width=100><b>Race</b></td><td width=250><b>Class</b></td></tr><tr><td>Videospirit </td><td>VSBOT MK. 2 </td><td>Warforged </td><td>Fighter 2/Barbarian1 </td></tr><tr><td>Gilgamesh </td><td>Thorivar </td><td>Dwarf </td><td>Fighter 3 </td></tr><tr><td>ChrisAsmadi </td><td> </td><td>Human </td><td>Druid 3 </td></tr><tr><td>Kor </td><td> </td><td>Human </td><td>Fighter 3 </td></tr><tr><td>HaitokuHonoo </td><td>Bob </td><td>Changling </td><td>Commoner 3 </td></tr><tr><td>Rhaka </td><td> </td><td>Human </td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Steve </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr></table>

I’d be interested.
Just help me make a few characters (I forget things a lot :3)

I’m always ready to help, Mr.Rood :E

With some RAGE in my heart.

<b>Starting Level:</b>
All characters (at this time) will have an ECL of 3. What that means is that you can play as a race with an LA of up to +2. All characters begin play with 4000EXP. That leaves 1000 EXP for crafting, or you can leave it be.

<b>Classes:</b>
All the core classes are valid. The variant classes (from <i>Unearthed Arcana</i>) are on a case-by-case basis. All the classes from the <i>Complete ___</i> Range are valid, as are any of classes from <i>Magic of Incarnum</i> and the <i>Expanded Psionics book</i>. Feel free to use the Subsistution levels for any classes, just note on your sheet that you’ve used them.

<b>Races:</b>
All the core races are valid. The variant races (from <i>Unearthed Arcana</i>) are also on a case-by-case basis. All the races from the <i>Races of ___</i> are valid, as are the races from <i>Magic of Incarnum</i>, the <i>Expanded Psionics book</i>, <i>Planar Handbook</i> and the Enviroment Books (<i>Stormwrack, Sandstorm, Frostburn</i>).

<b>Ability Scores:</b>
<ol><li>4d6 drop the lowest six times. Assign as you will.<li>All your stats start at 10. You have 17 points to add to whatever up to a maximum of 18. You can reduce a score to a minimum of 6 to increase another.</ol>

<b>Hit Dice:</b>
Full HP at 1st level. You can roll or take the specified ammount as inidcared below for the following levels.<ul><li>d4 is 3hp.<li>d6 is 4hp.<li>d8 is 5hp.<li>d10 is 6hp.<li>d12 is 7hp.</ul>

<b>Starting Gold:</b>
All characters start with 2700GP. You can spend up to 2000 on a single item to begin with.

<b>Multiclass Characters:</b>
Fractional Bonuses are a yes. (Writing it now. Just saving what I’ve done thus far.)

Yeah, sure I’m in. Just be careful not to make the same mistakes I made when I ran it.

Any what mistakes would they be, Dear Gilly?

Don’t give people too much gear for for generic stuff, be really strict with your rules. And keep everyone involved, and be more active than I was.

gonig to officially set up the league ruda?

I’ll join with the old Rath character, if you’ll allow him. He’s a human fighter I rolled really high on and liked the persona of, so I was all ‘whee Rath is awesome,’ in HH’s campaign. Then it died. So if you’re willing, I’ll send you his sheet. He’s a crazy motherfucker.

The rolls of character generation must be done in my presence via HH’s Dicebot, Gils Dicebot or my own dicebot. Or you could use the point system.

Rawr, I’ll get around to making a character, guys. Sorry… I’m just too lazy to be arsed to learn again :3

Nigger, your arse best stop being so homosexual and better get into gear, ya hear? Damn home-boy. We need yo pasty white ass on the field.

Is this a dead section or are you still planning on doing it, or are you doing if so where, and when is the best time to get together for the online dice rolls.

Um, yeah. It’s kinda been dead for a while. I got bored and stuff. And I kinda kept screwing shit up.

just because a screw up or a hundred, doesn’t mean one should stop, your the ultimate god, you get to say it works because it does, or it doesn’t work cause you don’t like it.

I’m back now and I’ll build up a character for this if it ever is gonna get restarted.
Would a Water Orc fighter be acceptable?