Crono Trigger vs. Zelda : the Wind Waker

Right, my mate and I decided that since we couldn’t agree which is better,Older Nintendo RPGs or The Newer ones, i’d do a poll here with some of the the best of those catagories.

Chrono Trigger, worst argument ever!

Crono Trigger All the way! I didn’t like The Wind Waker…

Wind Waker sucked even compaired to the other new games <.<;

:kissy:

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Chrono Trigger, worst argument ever!

Chrono Trigger…

Wind Waker had that god awful boat.

I prefer Action 52 and Bokosuka Wars to Wind Waker. Seriously.

First off, it’s Chrono. Second off, NO CONTEST. CHRONO TRIGGER.

Wind waker would of been a LOT cooler if it had say… uhm… 90% LESS water. Hell the whole game was just finding… err nevermind im not gonna spoil it, it wasnt that bad but like I said just way too much water.

Oh right… and chrono trigger had like no faults I could think of for a game of its time. :noway: :yipee: :victoly:

Yea, I know what you’re talking about dae. It was far too unneccessarily tedious. And the boat. FUCKING BOAT! I HATE THE BOAT!

I liked the boat… but Chrono Trigger is better

Originally posted by Cala
NO CONTEST. CHRONO TRIGGER.

How could you like the boat? It took forever to do anything in the boat. Good god the boat was terrible.

I’ve never actually played Chrono Trigger, but I just can’t stand the Cell Shading graphics, on Wind Waker.
IF they had done the graphics like the two previous games, then I would have had to vote for it. No matter how much water there is.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]Chrono Trigger…

Wind Waker had that god awful boat. [/b]
Dude, we’re on a boat!

w. as ive never played chrono trigger, i would still say it better than wind waker. that game was so bad. infact, i only had the game on for 20 mins or so & i had to turn it off

Well, the game wasn’t bad at all, It was a blast, the boat just pulled down the overall fun factor of the game.

chrono trigger all the way :yipee:
it rocked the xxxx out of me
and windwaker>> well you said the word: boat

Dude, is this a serious poll? You can’t even compare Wind Waker to Chrono Trigger. CT just owned, and WW…just…sucked.