Creative use of magic gone wrong.

www.webrpg.com

Gotta love thier top 20 lists. Shame that they discontinued them.

I remember something from the complete book of druids about druids who willingly get contaminated with lycanthropy and learn how to control their condition (like Cern from Baldur’s Gate 2). Maybe your character can do that too.

As for alignment change, won’t it double the XP amounts you need in order to level up?

Stupid Question:

If/when you become a werewolf, essentially part wolf, AKA part animal, and attempt that Nekkid flaming gorgeous body attack, wouldn’t that kinda force you to make some serious panic tests when you set yourself on fire?

Speaking of which, that must be one of the most interesting attack techniques ever… :hahaha;

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
[b]Stupid Question:

If/when you become a werewolf, essentially part wolf, AKA part animal, and attempt that Nekkid flaming gorgeous body attack, wouldn’t that kinda force you to make some serious panic tests when you set yourself on fire? [/b]

Well, if I set myself on fire BEFORE I change, then maybe it won’t affect me at all.

I sure hope your GM doesn’t consider Fur as a kind of clothes. I’m pretty sure a hairless Werewolf would look pretty funny.

Oh, come on, he’s not the type to split hairs like that. He just hates twinks, which is what I am on the verge of being.

Oh, and my Naked Flaming Spectre of Death Form is ineffective right now, since we’re fighting a dragon now. Fire won’t hurt it, and it certainly won’t be intimidated by the sight of me. So, I might have to rely entirely on my rapier.

LOL, that is a good one

Truly an equal to even the adventures of Mudcap, and those had some SERIOUS problems :slight_smile:

Well, the good news is, the dragon’s dead. Thank the many various gods of good in DnD that some rules of biology apply even to magical creatures. Namely, that wings are VERY vulnerable yet important parts of a dragon. Bad news is, I gto crushed. Dunno if I can be slavaged, we’ll have to see if the cleric can do anything. But, even though I was knocked out, I’m sure I’ll get first pick of the treasure. So YATTA, I AM UNBEATABLE!

good one, I wish I had got one of those rings, now my DM would never allow one to fall into my hands. Ever use a portable hole as a prison? I mean if you fold it over no-one can get out. I know it’s a spell (or in my case spell-like ability) but how about telekinesis? I had mage hand, my DM figures what harm could giving him Mage hand for use at will? Well by this point my character could also freely open portals to the demiplane of shadow, I forget what it was called but it’s a small little like purse or something that was extradimensional, used for storage, I filled it to it’s limit with everything I could think of, and constantly carried it with mage hand in the demiplane of shadow through a tiny pinprick sized hole, I used mage hand for all sorts of things, I could use it to pick locks (at a penalty), I did all sorts of things with it. I also could use telekinesis once a day, 600 pounds of telekinetic force, so what do I do? I have an anvil forged for me, 200 pound, spiked, +3 anvil… I only used maybe once or twice for combat perpouses.

Anyone else got some good ones?