Crazy Crossover Contest!

Heh. I’ve kinda forgotten about it, but I can see what you all can come up with.

The original list was lose then the Godawful FanFiction board got nailed for TOS violations (Duffman, you suck donkey nuts). I figure some peeved author got annoyed when the GAFFers found thier fic (Probably because thier writing skills sukced the same donkey nuts Duffman does), so GAFF is finding a new board for now. They’re on thier old Voy boards, and a LJ and temporary Invisionfree board has been set up (which is very careful abotu the TOS, shame that. I loved blasting this one incest-pedo lemon) which hasn’t been sanctioned by the Site Guru, but I suppose are temporary regrouping places… the Voy board is the real one until a new site gets set up.

Some badfic authors really don’t like being told they suck, tactfully or not (I vary between tactful and “Get this shit off the 'net before I’m forced to kill you for the good of humanity!”)

StarStorm:If you want the full list of crossover ideas, I can post them, but for simplicity, I stuck with a few of the two-subject crossovers.

Alright, now the rules.

1. True Crossovers please. That means all subjects should be involved in the fic. No quick cameos.

[i]- So I can’t have a Chrono Trigger and only have Marle in it and she only says’ “Time are not good!”

• But could I have FF7 & HK and Just have Yuffie and Aries as the only Charaters form that(or those) games as two of sevaral main Characters?[/i]
  1. No “random humor” fics either. Most of the time I see them, I wonder how many IQ points I lost. Those are NOT funny.

- Random, just a series of Jokes connected?

1. They can be of any genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance, whatever.

- All are Parody anyways

1. No lemons. I shouldn’t have to remind you of that.

- So I should Stay Clear of F.A.R.T.S.! Or just Macc Maverick. (If i want do one submit it to Macc Maverick)

1. They must be coherent, with a fully functional plot. Mind you, considering the nature of this “contest”, sticking to canon might not be entirely possible, but would be appreciated.

- Not Jumble of stories then.

1. Keep it maybe medium length: two to twenty pages. Nothing too short, nothing too long. Exceptions can be made, but please keep it short enough to keep interest, and long enough to actually eb a story.

- So I can’t have this as my full story: “Splat!! Merlin got squashed by a piano. The End!”

1. Use proper spelling and grammar.

- Tpyo art distiqalived. (Typos are Disqualified)

1. Finally, have fun! What you do with it is up to you. There are no real “prizes”, just something to do to have a little fun.

- Just have a Laugh!!

Big Nutter
Point!

How about we make this in to something with a prize. And what is the full list of crossovers.

Here are a few I thought might be evil.

Animaniacs/Star Trek

Simpsons/Suikoden

Rpgc/A baby story

who wants to win a million dollars/Jeopardy (As I type this I create an idea for a plot and slap myself)

Dragon Quest/Breath of Fire

X com: Ufo Defenders/Tremors

Tench Muyo/FlCL

I was thinking of writing a RPGC war story. Maybe WWIIish, what do you think?

Sounds easily Duable. Go for it.

I’m still TOO busy, folks. But you can bet that my next project for RPGC will be a crossover of some kind.

On related news, looks like I’ll be able to begin posting the FF11 update this week! Yay!

Yeah, some of us are just busy with other projects. As soon as I finish my latest (non-RPGC related) piece, I’ll get to work on a SS/SF fic.

While I come up with new stuff, check out THIS Crazy Crossover: SUPERMAN AND TENCHI MUYO!! Not only is it fun, it’s EXTREMELY well written, so you newbies might want to take notes. It manages to be faithful to both series (down to the smallest continuity details) while also being entertaining- and MAKING SENSE! Only problem: it’s 27 chapters long! But worth reading, take my word for it!

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/firebird308/fanfics/crossovers/theinhcon/theinhcon.html

Oh now hells no. Hate to break your heart Nagumo, but I’ve already taken that WW2 crossover. If you wanna do the Pacific theatre, then by all means go for it, but I’ve already taken Europe with FF6 characters and in the process of finishing that little f***er. Sorry.

-Just kidding. Do whatever you like, as long as it ain’t like mine.

Herr Rommel

he was gonan do it with rpgc chars not ff6 chars anyways.

T’was all in good humor. Have fun!

Yeah soon I may post a sign up for it. I’m just tring work out how to make it work. I was thinking about air combat. What do any of you think?

Sounds good to me. Midway would be a great setting, that or the Battle of Britain.

OR you could do an alternate universe where the battle of britain succeeded and take it from there.

If you’re going to use us in WWII, I’d recommend you do it as a comedy- but it’s up to you people, of course. You can sign me up, too- just don’t make me a nazi! :ah-ha!:
(On a related note, my father was stationed on the Pacific during the war.)

Ain’t nothing worse than being characterized as a Nazi, unless it’s Rommel who was never a Nazi despite the fact he was in the German Army. He was actually a pretty honorable guy once you get to read about him. Have fun with that WW2 fic…I know it’s silly defending Rommel given that it’s my name, but read about him and you’ll think different about him. A man who kills himself to save his wife and son deserves some credit and honor.

I know about Rommel A.K.A. The Desert Fox. Commander of the Afrika Corp. I like other Gemans as well like Hans von Luck, Adolf Galland, Hans-Ulrich Rudel, Josef “Pips” Priller, Siegfried Sy, and Gunther Rall.

But the story I’m thinking about will take place on an island. RPGC could be a small world power and there would be a force to oppose them. Where WWII plays a part is that the weapons that are used are from WWII or weapons remade from WWII. I don’t think anyone has written an RPGC story like this, but if so tell me. I got so many ideas but not sure how to use them. Is this ok?

CLash of the titans. RPGC goes globar declaring war on sixteen world powers all in the same day. Senator Jiharn had this to say, “All your country are belong to us.”

It’s all good then…