Costume Thread!

i could describe my costume for you but it’d be easier and more self-indulgent to link you to

<a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/mazrimstuff/mazjester1.jpg”>a picture</a> and then…

<a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/mazrimstuff/mazjester2.jpg”>a closer-up face pic.</a>

Something important to note is that my face is not black - it’s actually pretty clearly visible in the real world that it’s black and green and blue and red squares - or rather, green, blue and red squares on a black background. I’m actually not trying to be racist. Heh.

-Mazrim Taim

Nice costume Maz, you look pretty cool.

cool costume. I had gone as a punk fairy(though I kinda wasn’t dressed punk=P). I might get a pic up, but that’s if I find anyone who took a picture of it.

I will quite possibly never get a pic up, but oh well.

I’ll have the pictures of my Kefka costume up in a few days. :mwahaha:

Heres a group photo of My uncle, his girlfriend and I. Yoshimitsu, Sophitia, Mitsurugi. and me holding my sword like a retard. But I wasnt ready for the pic, that mask was very uncomfortable. My sister has better pics.

Close up of mask

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Heres a group photo of My uncle, his girlfriend and I. Yoshimitsu, Sophitia, Mitsurugi. and me holding my sword like a retard. But I wasnt ready for the pic, that mask was very uncomfortable. My sister has better pics.

Aww… I can’t see the photos~ I wanna see SC2 costumes!

HOLY GÙACAMOLE, CHARLIE. THAT THING’S… UNREAL :open_mouth:

And those are your red eyes?

Since we don’t celebrate Halloween here, no stuff from me… but I will be the Xmas Neko-dude Chris Maxim :wink:

Charle…that is one of the awesomest costumes I have ever seen. :cool:

As if we didn’t know this already, you fucking rock.

I will see that face in my nightmares tonight I know it…but it’s kinda cute mask…sad looking…and oh hell Yoshimitsu’s not scary looking anymore!

But seriously yeah that’s a kick ass costume.

Man Charl, that costume ROCKS.

All hail Charle’s costume! And I’m serious, don’t worry :slight_smile:

I went Toga. I wrapped a sheet around me like a toga. It wasn’t the best idea though since it was hard to dance like that.

The first night on state street i went as a samuari, but the next night, i shortened my robe, got a fake gun, put some pants on and a coolie hat, and went as a viet-con. However most people though I was Raiden, which was still cool.

You can see some of my costume in my avatar.

Originally posted by Charlemagne

We will never get to see you without a mask, will we?

Originally posted by Infonick
I went Toga. I wrapped a sheet around me like a toga. It wasn’t the best idea though since it was hard to dance like that.

Some of the HOTTEST girls in my school wore togas to the halloween dance last night, even though it was November 1st :stuck_out_tongue:

I wore my lederhosen for Halloween. I went to a cabaret and was mistaken for Frodo Baggins because of my leather waistcoat. I suppose that I could don my costume and have a photo taken, but it is really not very spectacular.

Just imagine a generic FF1 black mage. That was basicallly my costume.