Costume Thread!

Post pics of them heres. I’m almost done with mine, I’ll post soon. I just wanted to register this thread before somone beat me to it.

I wish I could dress up, Holloween was always so much fun, but I have the state meet for cross country on friday, so I will be missing trick or treating.

I’m goin’ Ninja style, so if you want a pic, it’ll just be a blank background. I’m just that good.

Hmmm, not seeing Xelopheris… It’s a dream come true!

KYAHAHAHHAHA

I’m thinking of strapping a huge sword to my back, putting on three belts simultaneously, and maybe adding an armguard, and going out as a Generic Hero.

I’m gonna wear some catears and a tail, so I’ll be NEKO ME!!!
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!::dekar!::

You liiiiiiiiied to me Charle! >:( Boooooooooo!!! Not coming back, my ARSE!

Anyway, back on topic.

I don’t plan on doing anything, but if I spontaneously decide to, I might be a catgirl in a schoolgirl outfit. I might get a pic of that eventually anyway.

Mmm … neko schoolgirl …

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Mmm … neko schoolgirl …

I HEARTILY second that.

I’ll have some pictures of my Kefka costume come the big day. Though I might be able to get some pics of me in the cape I’ll be wearing a few days before the big night…stay tuned!

Seeing as I have neither a costume nor a camera, I won’t be participate in the fun. Grah.

I find it amusing that people are still just realizing Charl is back.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
You liiiiiiiiied to me Charle! >:( Boooooooooo!!! Not coming back, my ARSE!
I dont understand why my return would bring unhappiness to a woman…

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Mmm … neko schoolgirl …

Correction: Mmm, Neko Schoolgirl Nessa =3 =3 =3
Cuddles Nessa =^^=

:smiley:

MY EYES!

I’ll actually post pictures if I get any of my costume.

I’m probably not gonna be able to do anything:fungah: but I got a cool-looking set of fangs just in case. ^^

I did have a fedora with corks attached to it, a fake goatee and a hawaiian shirt… can you guess who it is yet?* :wink: Sadly our party was cancelled :too bad; … don’t mind too much, I picked it up for £2.50 at the local charity shop anyway :thud:

*Rolf Harris, in case you were wondering :wink:

Didn’t Rolf used to say ‘Can you guess what it is yet?’. I laughed so much at that!

I don’t usually dress up on halloween, cause I live nearly miles off from civilization. Well, in a street miles off from civilization.

Originally posted by Uriel
I’m gonna wear some catears and a tail, so I’ll be NEKO ME!!!
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!::dekar!::

Bah. I know a girl on campus who does that every DAY- you’d better think of a better costume than just fucking ears and a tail. :stuck_out_tongue:

Halloween isn’t celebrated in Norway. And if it is, it’s by kids who use it as an excuse to snag candy and egg things.

Originally posted by Neb
I did have a fedora with corks attached to it, a fake goatee and a hawaiian shirt… can you guess who it is yet?* :wink:

Actually that sounds like me…