Cookies have a lot of MSG

I just ate six and I feel so full I can hardly stand up.

Why is it I’m always posting about food?

'Cause you’re always hungry?

Cuz food is good. Duh.

Aaaaaand there goes my great post count. Hey guys. :smiley:

Because people like food. Only six, eh. How big?
Hey, cookies with scalding cup of coffee=scalded goodness.

What kind?

Not very big! They were like normal cookies! I can eat like, a whole turkey! But cookies have so much MSG that they fill me up after a mere six.

You must have different cookies. Currently my record is at about 14. And before you ask, no I’m not a fat bastard.

hell I am a fat bastard and I seldom pack away more than a dozen, though 30 has been done.

I’ve put away 3/4 of a box of chocolate chips ahoy mmmmmm!!! (It’s happened more than once. lol)

I still think Krispy Kreme donuts are better though.

I love MSG. I’m eating chinese food as we speak.

What’s wrong with monosodium glutamate?

I can only hold about five before my stomach starts cramping up. I’m just a wuss like that.

I can eat a whole thing of Double Stuf Oreos with milk (33 total). Probably more if I tried. Although I did get really sick and threw it up 3 minutes thereafter.

ok whats the subject or something

Oh man. Ask Sonic about our chips ahoy frenzies. >.>; And Hades, you post about food becuz u r FAT! WITH A PH

The best cookies in the world are the Chips Ahoy White Fudge Chunk. God, those are orgasmically good. I bought two packages a coupla weeks ago, and like, fucking CH ate the entire first package, and then Kaiser ate the majority of the second package! I bought those cookies, with my money that my mom sent me, and I got like, 7 out of the 80 cookies! Pshuh!!

I agree, Krispy Kreme donuts are good if you like to suck the crap out of a coffee filter and add some deep-fried lard for a delicious before hardened-artery death snack.

As for cookies, peanut butter cookies… I once made 6 dozen of those babies at once… then I fed them to my F(iona)riends. XP Next time though, more peanutbutter, more surgar, not putting them on the top wrack in the oven.

:kissy:

Says the one who weights 200 pounds.

When you’re hungry or when you’re lacking in a certain nutrient your brain tells you to go for food that contains the most of that particular nutrient or the easiest food around that has the most calories; usually those that are high in sugar or fat or salt. Once your nutrient or energy levels are an at acceptable level your brain tells you you’re full.