Constant party for SaGa Frontier.

There are some characters you can get in every quest such as Annie that are not mains. So what we’ll do for fun is pretend we’re going to use the same four none mains in each quest. That we can use in every quest. Who are choices would be?

I’d go for Annie as she seems to be a good Magic Sword user for a lack of a better term. Or maybe I have her use swords and magic so much it seems that way. Maybe it’s the outfit.

My next choice would be Cotton. One of my favorite monsters and who helped me beat my first quest of course.

Thunder is an easy to get monster making him a very good choice for me. Plus it starts with ground hit. A skill that can hold it’s own for a decent period as Annie plays catch up.

The final person would probably be Fuse as he seems to learn pretty well over all. Or maybe Gen since he can be gotten fast.

And I believe the ones in every quest who are never mains are…

Gen, Fuse, Annie, Cotton, Sei, Suzaku and Thunder. Not much to choose from. I could be off of course.

St.Ajora

Liza
Fei-On
Zozma
Fuse
Gen

The only two you can get every quest that you mentioned are Gen and Fuse. Still in light of that I’ll make up my dream five. I guess this would be supposing we could get anyone and even force the main to the secondary party.

Princess Rei
Liza
Doll
Cotton
Rabbit

St.Ajora

Originally posted by SaintAjora
[b]The only two you can get every quest that you mentioned are Gen and Fuse. Still in light of that I’ll make up my dream five. I guess this would be supposing we could get anyone and even force the main to the secondary party.

Princess Rei
Liza
Doll
Cotton
Rabbit

St.Ajora [/b]

Wha? What quest doesn’t let you get cotton?!

Waah, Cotton was so cute! ;_;

Valkyrie Esker, you can get Cotton every quest. It and Annie are my most used members.

The original idea of the topic was to pick four people you can get every single quest. Four that were not mains that you could use to assist the main every quest.

Skankin’ Garbage replied with a party of five. With three members you can not get in a few quests at all. So I decided to do my own version of that.

I picked five characters regardless of how many quests I could get them in. And it just happened that Cotton was part of the party choice.

St.Ajora

I know Blue can’t get Fei-on sadly. He’s all about getting the Rune, and his arrogant attitude keeps Fei-on from going with you.

I thought you could get Cotton in every quest… =O

Hmm, mine would probably be:

Fuse, Fei-on, Suzaku Jr., Dr. Nusaken (or however it’s spelled), and Engineer Car.

I never have the same party in any group, I always change around what party members I have, and I usually focus a member of my group on one particular fighting style. The only character I have in every quest (exempt T260’s where I use 5 Mecs) is Emilia. I just think some quests are funner and also easier when you use particular party members.

Despite the poll, I also vary my party members. Come to think of it , I like getting 15 people in a lot of quests. I guess it just makes the party look nicer when all the slots are filled up.

Not to mention the fact it’s kind of fun to rotate between teams to conserve JP and WP as it were. Or to be more exactlyrecharge WP and JP. Since members who don’t fight get some restored.

St.Ajora

Heh. It’s totally the oppisite with me. I decide on one party, get it as soon as I can, and stick with it. Anyway, I think a good constant party would be…

<Main>
Gen
Cotten
Mei-Ling
Fuse

I think these characters can be gotten in every quest… Anyway, it makes for a nice balance- Gen with Sword techs, Mei-Ling with magic, and Fuse with Fighting. That combined with a monster makes for a balanced team.

Mei-Ling can be gotten in every quest but Red’s quest if I remember right. But then again that’s only one quest so she is a very common person in the end.

St.Ajora

Mei-Ling tended to be someone I used for the beginning of the game mostly and then I would ditch her once I got someone like Fuse. She never really seemed that useful near the end of the game- the only quest she would have been useful in was Riki’s, but we know what happens there.

I use Meiling in T260’s quest all the time. Of course she’s usually part of the side parties designed to help conserve WP and JP for the main party. Stupid randomized final area requiring me to fight several battles.

St.Ajora

Mei-Ling can’t be gotten in Asellus’s either.

I’m one of those people who ALWAYS gets 15 people and rotates parties between battles. I think it adds lots to the gameplay this way, as you can make 3 specialized parties, then choose which party would be better for the current fight. Also, there are more than 5 characters I want in any given quest, and it’s not like i’m NOT going to get them when I can… ;D

But, If I had to make one dream party it would be:
Gen (fist/sword)
Asellus (sword/mage)
Mesarthim (mage w/ useful mystic abilities)
Silence (Gun/Mage)
Dr. Nusakan (mage/mystic)

Oi! that was too hard! Good thing I don’t have to do that in SF…

Annie is the only one that comes to mind, I try to vary up the other members too much to think of a constant party.

I’m all about Annie.