Conditionner

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Pert Plus is another shampoo and conditioner in one.

Oh, Thermasilk is not a two-in-one. I just use both the shampoo and the conditioner of that brand.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Pert Plus is another shampoo and conditioner in one. I haven’t seen a commercial for it lately but the last few I saw had guys using it too.

I use that. :slight_smile:

I use conditioner, if only because my hair is impossible to brush or comb without.

Well nto impossible, but I’ll be finding teeth for days afterwards.

I use whatever is available. I’m normally too tired to notice what i use in my hair.

uh i certainly hope it doesnt have glycerin…

and roun, are you talking about when you have hair? :kissy:

glycerol =| glycerin. sadly.

Yeah, I use whatever my parents buy and don’t really care either.

It’s effect on your hair is to make it silky and smooth like a lady’s hair. Not something you need to worry about if you’re a male with short hair. :stuck_out_tongue: If you have long hair, use it every other day.

Conditioner makes my hair smoother, shinier, and less likely to tangle. I have really dry hair that frizzes easily, and I use conditioner every time I shampoo…

“You know how the directions say ‘Lather, rinse, repeat’? … I don’t repeat!”

Even though it’ll probably gross some of you out, I also use the silicone stuff on my hair to smooth it out. After I dry it, I also use a styling cream to smooth out my burned hair. The trick with these products is to remember that a little bit goes a long way.

edit - I don’t brush my hair with a hairbrush, but I style it with my hands. If I brushed it, it would end up very poofy. I don’t like poofy, and you probably shouldn’t either.

Originally posted by Silhouette
[b]uh i certainly hope it doesnt have glycerin…

and roun, are you talking about when you have hair? :kissy: [/b]

Yes. Such as now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sin, as a fellow male, let me just say:

You shouldn’t be using conditionner :stuck_out_tongue:

Merl: Sin’s got long hair. He needs it.

then he should either live with it or cut his hair.

I haven’t used conditioner yet. That’s why I’m asking what it does. I’ve always been leary since I checked out shit like ProV and was kinda disturbed by it. From the sound of it up to now, its like conditionners are supposed to make your hair feel like its dirty when its not.

What disturbed you?

I use Pantene ProV, and it always makes my hair feel silky. When I don’t use it, my hair doesn’t feel as nice. You should use it a couple times, Sin, see if you notice a difference.

And I certainly don’t see what’s wrong with a guy using conditioner :stuck_out_tongue: