Concerning Gundam Wing...

I’ve listened to people talk about how they don’t understand the Gundam Wing series and admittedly it is hard to understand. But I recently bought a neat manga called Gundam Wing: Episode Zero that explains the origins of all five Gundam pilots as well as the general plot (such as Operation Meteor). For instance, Duo was taken in by the Maxwell Church when he was younger (hence his name, and that’s also where he got that braid). You also find out why Wufei names the Shenlong Gundam as Nataku…because a girl named Nataku used to be his wife (yes, at fourteen :P).

So yeah, I just wanted to recommend it to manga/GW fans; it’s pretty good.

I always liked Gundam Wing. I never understood why people fling shit like “It’s Gundam for girls!” around any time it’s ever mentioned.

It had a deep enough plot, it’s fight scenes were spectacular, I adore the music. Wing really is on the level, IMO.

Hades, I love you in a strictly non homosexual way… :stuck_out_tongue:

i liked gundam wing too

Wing is one of my favorite of the gundam series. I personally thought it was easy to understand just watching it once. And it manga, not magna. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where can I find the GW: Episode Zero manga?

It’s called a typo, Cro. Now go play DBZ: Budokai. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I had to choose a most memorable of the Gundam series, I’d say it was Wing. I loved the characters, the story, the mech designs (except Sand Rock, it just sucked.), and the music.

In comparison to the rest of the Gundam series that actually follows the “real” universe, or the first universe. It’s ALOT different, so thats why some people may poop-fan it. But considering that the only other gundam series of it’s style (so to speak) is G-Gundam, I dont know HOW people cannot LOVE Wing.

I personally thought G-gundam was horse shit in a plastic wrapper. But I got over Power Ranger style combat when I was a kid so maybe thats why I dont like it.