Coming out of the closet

The new ad I see is Gay Thug dating. Intriguing.

Violet panthers? Lavender? Whatever. Those dudes were badass. I would date one.

Those ads. Always the twinks, never the bears. :expressionless:

Do you want more ads for Gay Bear Dating, Ez?

Meh. The guy wasn’t even that bear-ish.

What would you say that guy was anyway? I mean, I sorta know what bears are, and I agree he wasn’t a real bear. They needed a bigger, manlier man to represent Gay Bear Dating.

I guess an otter or a wolf. It’s not out of place on a Gay Bear Dating website, just not that representative of the Gay Bear Dating scene as a whole.

Some of those girls were likely born boys, so you’re practically half way through your experimentation.

Would you stop trying to get the Gay Bear Dating ad to appear?

… oops.

I’d like to see some statistics to back that up. I guarantee you less than one percent of the population is a post-operative transsexual.

This thread is an excellent revenue generator for RPGC

Yeah. Gay Bear Dating is the best way to generate money.

One lady kickboxer I know was born a man. I’d do her*.

*It should go without saying that I would prefer a gay bear, however.

I wonder if Google would do something HORRIBLE if I mentioned furries. HOT FURRY YIFFING GAY BEAR YIFF FURRY YIFF GAY FUCK FURRY ANAL TRANSSEXUAL WALRUS PORK HAT STEVENSON (lesbian rimjob)!

Take that, Google!

Things I regret googling: Gay Bear Dating.

Thanks guys.

Statement: You can’t blame anyone for your actions besides yourself. Query: why did you decide to Google gay bear dating in the first place?

Because he was curious about what Gay Bear Dating actually meant. I mean, if you didn’t already know about Gay Bear Dating, you should Google Gay Bear Dating instead of asking on a message board. Someone on the board might be snarky enough to post a LMGTFY link on Gay Bear Dating, and then you might feel somewhat a bit of a douchebag. Who knows. :smiley:

RC would google stuff about gay bears.

I just want everyone to know that even though this thread IS an april fools joke. I’m pretty sure my memories of him blowing clothhat are accurate… pretty sure…

The funny thing?
OFX thought it was serious :stuck_out_tongue: