Code: LYOKO

i loved reboot!

i wanted to see the more of the final episodes but i had to move and missed all of them. maybe someone can fill me in. what happened after megabyte ruined dot and bob’s wedding? :moogle:

Incase anybody was interested, I got ahold of the theme song (which is so damn catchy)

Short version w/ out lyrics (47 seconds): http://www.ninwa.net/lyoko/lyoko_nolyrics.wav

Full version w/ french lyrics (approx 3 minutes long): http://www.ninwa.net/lyoko/lyoko_with.mp3

I am TOTALLY obssesed with Code: LYOKO!!! I’ve heard some things about the last episode, and it seems like there’s gonna be a 2d season!!!

A 2d season? That’s kind of weird, but it sounds interesting none-the-less. Wher did you hear this? Can you provide a source URL? I want to find out more. Cartoon Network’s website isn’t too informative.

I think Aelita looked SOOOOOOOO great in earth form!!! Don’t you??? I’m listening to Code: LYOKO theme right now, eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh Drools

Yeah I can I just need to find the sight, and I’ll tell you were to go.

Ok go to http://home.tele2.fr/codelyoko/US/resume_1_saison.htm , and look at the bottom, you’ll see what I meen!!!

I agree, she looked very, very good. Hehe, thanks for the link I’ll check it out. :moogle:

oh no it seems kirokokori has fallen into a coma like state from listining to the code lyoko music.

woh major dejavue. :moogle:

Ok, I’m back to normal now… Oh, and WARNING the site I posted has spoilers!!!

Oh poop I gotta go bye!!!

Yeah I ruined the next episode, but oh well. I’m also dissapointed that the next episode is the last one, and season 2 isn’t even done in France, it wont be a long time until we get it here in the U.S. … looks like I’ll be buying French DVD’s to watch season 2 :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ll be bying them to if I can find them. I hope they don’t change the theme “A World Without Danger” !!! I just CAN’T imagine them making another one as catchy as “A World Without Danger” is!!! :moogle:

First of all welcome to our new posters.

Second, thanks for the music links, Ninwa! Yes, if there’s a part of C:L I like, it’s the music!

So the episodes are out of order? THAT would explain the inconsistencies. And, glad to hear Aelita gets materialized… hope she stays that way!

Spoilers? HAH! I laugh at them!

Cait: Sadly, I missed the ending of Reboot, too. But I’m sure to catch it some day.

What’s Reeboot??? I know of a lot of animes, but I’ve never heard of that.

Reboot was a series awhile back that dealt with the world within a computer. I think, I haven’t seen it in along time. The main characters were out battling viruses and keeping them from crashing/taking over the computer. BAd description-I know, but I really haven’t seen this one in years.

Oh, ok thank you.

Reboot was not an Anime; it was done by the Canadian Animation company, Nelvana, and was (as far as I know) the first 100% CGI cartoon series ever done. It was also one of the best animated series ever.

Reboot took place in Mainframe, a city that existed inside a computer (How, why or where, I don’t think was ever explained.) The user of the computer used it to play video games. Problem was, if he won the games, whole areas of Mainframe would be destroyed, and its inhabitants turned into slug-creatures called nulls. (I don’t think the user knew this.) The show’s heroes had to enter the game-changed areas and win the games. They had the power to Reboot, that is, change into forms appropiate to the game in question- spacemen, superheroes, fantasy adventurers, etc.
The heroes were Bob, a surfer-type dude who came from the more advanced Supercomputer city, plus Dot Matrix, a beautiful AND smart woman, and her little brother Enzo and his dog. (Note: Only Bob and his friends -and the villains- were human-like, since they came from more advanced computers; the rest of the people of Mainframe were numbers. Yes, numbers.) The villains were Megabyte, a computer virus who possessed great power and intelligence, and whose real goal was to reach the supercomputer; and his sister Hexadecimal, the completely crazy (but sexy) ruler of the destroyed areas of the city. (She had a crush on Bob, too!)

What made this show cool, besides the computer graphics, was the interaction between the characters. Dot was more inteligent and mature than Bob, making this one of the few series were the female hero was superior to the male one! (Not that Bob was an idiot, in fact he often found ways to save the day.) The two of them had feelings for each other, but it took a while for them to admit it. (Seeing Dot chastise Bob was very funny!) Megabyte was a great villain, both cool and menacing; and Hexadecimal kept things from always being the same, since you never knew if she was going to help Megabyte or the Heroes! (And watching poor Bob squirm when she came on to him was a riot!) The plots were pretty good for a cartoon, and the final season involved a plotline that lasted several episodes.

Reboot was on in the Cartoon Network a while ago, but not right now. I’m sure it’ll resurface one of these days, since it was such a great show. I think you can find it on video or DVD. I really recommend it to everyone. And of course, I’m sure there are websites dedicated to it. Do a search!

Sounds interesting, I’ll have to check it out.

Why did Code: LYOKO’s 1st season have to end so suspencfully!!! Twitch Twitch faints