Click my sig

I’ve already talked to thousands of people via internet and practically no one knows Saint Seiya. That’s OK since the series is already 17 years old and it’s been almost a decade since it retired from TV schedules.

However, it left a quite huge legion of fans asking for more, and now DIC entertainment bought the copyrights and stuff. It is going to show on Cartoon Network as part of the Adult Swim Action Block. So nobody has an excuse anymore for not knowing Saint Seiya. Or should I say, Knights of the Zodiac - they changed the name of the series to match other translations.

My sig is a link to their official site. It’s just provisory and still gonna grow, but it already has a teaser, a trailer and a clip in Flash. Go check it out.

Ren, no need to have an orgasm about this!

Seriously though, I can see why you’re so pysched. SS looks kick ass, and well I really want to see SS Hades for some reason cuz i saw some clips of that and well it looked…cool. Fenks for spreadin’ da love.

Originally posted by Evangelion
Ren, no need to have an orgasm about this!

I was 13 or 14 when it stopped being aired, so it’s quite a 5 years restraint. I’m having my bursts of pleasure now that it’s back ^^

I heard about it last night. I cannot wait fo r it to air, myself.

Damn Nova Scotian television and it’s lack of Cartoon Network…or maybe I have it…hopefully. I’m eager to check it out.

Here in Brazil an open TV channel bought the rights of the series. So even though I have no cable TV I’ll get to watch it ^^

A pity, though, that this very channel cutting some scenes (damm people that can’t stand a few nudity or gory scenes)

Cool.

ooh ooh my friend still watches this on the Spanish channel! He told me its the bomb-shizzle! Looking forward to it!

From what I’ve seen, it looks awesome; I can’t wait for it to air on the 30th.

I’m glad you restrained yourself for five years by the way, Ren. It must have been hard. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
I’m glad you restrained yourself for five years by the way, Ren. It must have been hard. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not hard restraining yourself from watching your favorite anime when it’s not being aired :ah-ha!:

wishes he got Cartoon Network :too bad;

Damn, I watched this show when I was about 5 years old. Can’t remember anything from it except that the main character had this crazy comet pegasus punch thing which he used like 93 times every episode :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Damn, I watched this show when I was about 5 years old. Can’t remember anything from it except that the main character had this crazy comet pegasus punch thing which he used like 93 times every episode :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Pegasus’s Meteor, a technique that allows him to punch/kick/blast his opponent 100 times per second.

I know how the above paragraph sounded, but it’s not a DBZ’ish anime.

Yea, they only use a mega-powerful attack once every 10 episodes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to watch this show a lot… of course, it was in a different language. The last episode I remember seeing was of some person kicking all the zodiac knights’ ass 'cause none of their moves would work on that person and the screen goes all purply 'n stuff with special effects and dramatic DBZ-like gasping.

I have dumbass english CN ;_;
And anything good goes on CNX. And that sucks since it costs $10 extra a month to have CNX.

I remember seeing this series 6 years ago (Yes, Chilean television transmited it)

God…I can barely remember the plot, but i’m looking forward to see it again

Sorry, I don’t click on crap sigs.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
I used to watch this show a lot… of course, it was in a different language. The last episode I remember seeing was of some person kicking all the zodiac knights’ ass 'cause none of their moves would work on that person and the screen goes all purply 'n stuff with special effects and dramatic DBZ-like gasping.

Probably the saints fighting Wyvern Radamanthys. Seiya glomped him and jumped in the abyss that leads to hell.

I saw a preview on this. It’s on YTV too, which is in Ontario on Rogers Cable. Or something like that.

I dunno, it looks kinda weird. I’ll watch it when it comes out, but until then I’ll simply sit down in doubt.

On the preview, he, of course, used Pegasus Punch and it didn’t even work on this guy, because he had some invincible shield that couldn’t be scratched.

Pegasus isn’t one of the Zodiac signs.