Chrono Cross

Lol. Whoops. I ended up messaging the wrong person last night. Oh well… Sorry about that, I can’t even remember who I did message. Well, I’ll try AIMing you sometime tonight, DG. Hopefully I’ll do the right person this time.

Uh, I haven’t PLAYED the game. What’s its NAME?

“Dragon God”, of course.

I like all the music actually ,except in the battle. sometimes it can get annoying.
i havent played this much talked about"chrono trigger" but chrono cross seemed to be a game of its own, and not a sequel. I understood everything, the whole ‘20 years ago’ thing, so I dont think im missing alot in ‘trigger’

to Eva:yah that sucks, i just left every one die except serge since i had that black plate on

You are. CT is one of the greatest games ever. Download and play it now.

I think you confused me for Eva!

oops, so sorry, both of you have suducing pictures, its hard to tell considering i only look at the pictures and no names usually

Trigger is almost completely understandable (Minus a few details) without Cross, however, if you think that Cross’ storyline is easily understandable, you obviously haven’t started to think about all the marvelous amount of fucking around with time-space continuum.

Yeah, see, I just never got a sense of “I hate time travel” when playing Chrono Trigger. But reading over a scrip of Cross … yeah.

If nothing else, you can’t hate CC’s music. I especialy like Another World’s world map theme, and the boat themes. They’re strangely calming.

The whole place is a tropical archipielago, so it’s natural that the music is relaxing or festive.

Is it me or Home World’s theme is a remix from CT’s world theme?

It is. As is the track “Chronomantique”, which plays when you get a Wingapede flight. And Another World’s main theme is a remix of Radical Dreamers’ main theme.

Uh, BOSS THEME?! I have no idea.

Never mind, I seem to have found it. It’s “The brink of death”, although VGMusic.com refers to it as “Between life and death.” But anyway, I’ll say again: the worst part about CC is, it explains what happened to Schala! I mean, not that I mind having AN official explanation, nor would I have minded having [her (or Dalton) in the party in Trigger, like they’d intended to but ran out of memory in the SNES cartridge (as well as coming up with a REASON in the latter case), but … [making her merge with Lavos, or whatever it was!? Nuh-uh.

Lavos was sent to the tesseract…and besides, there was lots to it than Schala being merged with whatever it was. She didn’t just hop from CT’s Zeal to CC’s Time Eater. There is way more to it.

Are we going to start another one of those 10-pages long discussions about CC’s plot? 'Cause I love the feeling of my brain melting and slowly dripping trough my ears that comes up every time we do this.

All with spoiler tags.

That was my intention, I must confess.

Awesome, I love this shit. Seriously.

Someone ask something so we can start to barbecue our innards.

CC is explained in the last 5 minutes of the game. Find a script and copy paste it in a spoiler tag.

You are no fun :bowser:

Not all is explained, and even then, there are a lots of people who don’t understand those five minutes of hyper-condensed plot.