Chris-chris's sister is here

Welcome!!! and TD ent da man.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
She’s only 12
Girls is girls.

Welcome to Happy Acres- I mean Pie Land! Er! I mean RPGC! Yeah…RPGC…I have to get all those other welcomes out of my head…

Welcome to RPGC! Don’t start any trouble.

Uh … Cloud?

Welcome to RPGC! Don’t start any tr-- Huh? What?

Why are you here? I said I wanted a sprite of a soldier.

Well, I was in SOLDIER …

Yar, you should’ve known better than to expect your ripoff of the FARTS Cloud with the FFT sprite to get something <i>right</i>.

welcome v-babe. I’m sure your sister has already told you about her Orakian Hero :slight_smile:

anyways, welcome and have fun… and if you haven’t already, check out the Orakian Hideout.

Welcome. This will probably come in handy. Presents v-babe with a large rubber mallet There’s no point in saying that we’re perfecly sane, since CC is your sister, you know we’re not. Feel free to use that mallet I gave you on her (Just kidding, she’ll probably use the one I gave her on you)

Hello v-babe. Welcome to the boards.

…siht ekil gniklat ma I yhw on evah I, emoclew dna iH

:thud:

*reverse this message.

EDIT: Apparently Charl beat me to the whole Tarzan thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Another Nina… <.< I am Nina!!! dies

Anyway… hi. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the RPGC boards please stay at least 10 feet from the posters or we will not be responsible for anything that may happen to you physically or mentally.

does the welcome dance

much rejoices

welcomes CC’s sis

Hi v-babe.

notes that the forums are getting femaler and younger by the day >_>;;

Welcome, Be Happy That All The Sopul Bussiness Thingy Stopped, Or Someone would have stole your soul and…yeah =P

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Hi’, and goes hunting Typosians.

This thread is now rated ‘Mature’ for excessive violence.

Originally posted by Kero Hazel
[b]Hi v-babe.

notes that the forums are getting femaler and younger by the day >_>;; [/b]

yeah, it’s wierd. I’m afraid that someday, there will be more women than men gamers.

Is that a bad thing? I think not. Most guys I know are hollow-headed fools anyway. Girls are often much more gentle, civilized and kind, and they have something in their heads, which is more than I can say about some people I know at school.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Is that a bad thing? I think not. Most guys I know are hollow-headed fools anyway. Girls are often much more gentle, civilized and kind, and they have something in their heads, which is more than I can say about some people I know at school.

Manus, I should shoot you for generalizing women like that. I’m sick of peopel saying we’re gentler or kinder or more anything than men. Besides, consider this: If all gamers were women, then think about how many people wouldn’t be able to get any.

Originally posted by Manus Dei

Don’t discriminate, please. It only shows us how unintelligent you are. Most PEOPLE I know are “hollow-headed” fools.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, you were one of them. Have a nice day.