Chocobo king

Yeah dude, welcome to the boards. It’s a fun place here even though people sometimes get all crazy about little things. I hope that doesn’t deter you too much though - we’re really quite nice.

Welcome.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘No! I’m the Chocobo King!’

Welcome to [STRIKE]the Castle Anthrax[/STRIKE] RPGC.
Enjoy your stay.

Hey, I’m new here too. I’m not the only one :biggrin:. This is the happiest day of my life. Well after my first day at school where I got to beat up a person who thought he could beat me up because he was bigger and didn’t realize that since I was insane I couldn’t be beat. Well I was more angry then insane. And then there was that time I found that punt. And that time I gave in a short story to a writers workshop and everyone said it was good. Ya know, now that I think of it, of all the happy days in my life this one ranks somewhere in the middle. :boring:

Hello.

Have a sugar-coated Tiger Genocide for your troubles.

And I’m Yar Kramer. Eventually, you’ll all bow down before me. :3

I think instead of chewing on his soul, I’ll just fly around naked.

Holy crap!

RUN, COWARD!

wasup colin! feel free to explore and have fun!! yay!! :biggrin: cookies for you!!!yay!! (just dont do anything stupid :noway: and everyone will be happy yay!!!) :victoly:

(even though im considerd a newb too O_o

Dear Colin Walker,

Salve! Welcome and hello!
The real irony about the “rushing in to post” bit is that that’s probably a better way to make an introduction. The I’m new posts are usually little more than showy nonsense, and replying (intelligently, or at least appropriately) to threads usually makes a good impression, since it’s what you contribute to a conversation that’s important, not how <strike>big your penis is</strike> many posts you’ve made. Enjoy your stay.

much love,
demigod