Chinese, fuckn scary.

There was an episode of South Park like this - Cartman takes over a Chinese resteraunt and asks for the invasion plans. I’m thinking that this might be where the author got the idea as it was written just a few months after the episode came out.

EDIT: Both of these are also a likely reasons for the Google search helper results.

Journalism. Ironically, there’s nothing usefull except the degree itself. What I learn from the book is too far from the reallity in the country.

恭喜! You passed the test.:wink:
As a junior, junior, junior member of the Communist party, I am tempted to attribute most of the poems alluding to the Yangtze to one of greatest politician-poets of the 20th Century, chairman Mao.

Chinese IS scary! You never know what they put in it. That’s why I never eat it.

Except the fortune cookies. But they always have papers inside them, dammit!

:hahaha;

700,000? Jeezy Creezy. @_@

But yeah, once I got this fortune cookie from a shady looking chinese buffet. I opened it up and it said “It feels warm.” There were no smiling symbols, no chinese word-of-the-day, no lucky numbers, NOTHING. Nothing else but a slip of greasy paper that said “It feels warm.” I paid and got the fuck out of there; didn’t get a re-fill of tea, didn’t leave a tip. I never looked back.

花间一壶酒,独酌无相亲。
举杯邀明月,对影成三人。
月既不解饮,影徒随我身。
暂伴月将影,行乐须及春。
我歌月徘徊,我舞影零乱。
醒时同交欢,醉后各分散。
永结无情游,相期邈云汉。

I got THE BEST fortune the other day from a fortune cookie.

“You are about to me $8.95 poorer, $9.95 if you had the buffet”

Finally, a fortune was right.

Fortune cookies aren’t Chinese, though. They’re American.

Fate cookies aren’t American, though. They’re Chinese.

:kissy:

My favorite fortune cookie was from 2003. The fortune said that I’d be having an exciting romantic weekend… it was funny since my boyfriend was coming to visit that weekend. :smiley: My coworkers had a GREAT time with that one for a while.

A beautiful poem by the great poet Li Bai

My fortune cookie … was empty :bowser:

Chinese the language is really scary from what I hear from my classmates that attempted to take it to get their language requirement out of the way. Most of my friends are native speakers, but illiterate, so they went into that class and almost overworked themselves in the first week.

hey guys wanna do something funny you should add “IN BED” to every fortune you get it’s hilarious lol roflmao cclassic

I’m scared of the Chinese. I heard about this one Chinaman. He wanted to play a joke. So get this. He URINATED in someone’s COKE. That’s just wrong. Not a good joke at all.

did you tell him “urine a lot of trouble mister”?

This is close to a small poem of Wang Wei I carry in my fatigues. Google doesn’t help me now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STk_KnepaY4 <3

He started a time-honoured writer’s tradition of getting wasted, being a dick to the government, and then drowning.

LOL I guess their is nothing to be scared about Chinese they are bunch of hardworking people