Charlemagnes first and only fanfic! Now with bonus abrupt ending

Big O
Epsiode 35

By Charlemagne

It was a dark and stormy night Meanwhile at Smith Manner Roger was at home devouring ice cream and sobbing.
"I hate the rain it always makes me so sad ;; " He said sulkingly. meanwhile Dorothy is playing somthing on the piano like
she loves to do. And then all of a sudden! “OH SHIT!” the sun was shining again. “Dorothy, let us celebrate this miracle with
a date, eh?” “Yes, Roger Smith” Ok, so now they’re out like seeing a movie, then they go to the Cafe and order somthing
Roger orders Coffee the way he likes his women Cold and Robotic llolol and Dorothy orders some kind of Cake and a Ice Tea
“oh wow this is yummy to the max!!!” dorothy said “not as yummy as you you dorothy” Roger said “you got some cake on your face”
Roger proceeds to like it off “oh thanks roger smith” ^
^ “any time baby cakes” Dorothy blushes and then sxhwarzvald comes in
and steals dorothys dragon ball then roger say “OMG GIVE HER TEG MAGIC BALL BAK!!!” schwarzvald say “ER ZUM HIMMEL NICHT HIER!!!”
Then roger smith gos super sayajin and then gives schwarfzvald a super spirit bomb and then he blows up and then
then dastun comes and gives roger a ticket cuz his parking meter ran out of time and then roger was all “ARRRGGHVLLVBL!!!”
and then roger goes back to the date with dorthy and then roger takes his shoe off and starts rubbing DORHTYs fleg and
then Dorothy says “WTF ROoger?” then they go to the beach and its sun set and then dorothy lays down in her tohng bekiini
and then roger climbs on top of her and kisses her and the sun is right behind them and there are birds singing
and theres a rainbow over the two of them from the rain earlier in this story and then rogers says "i love you dorothy: andn then do
dororht says “oh roger hold me” and then they watch the rainbot and sunset then the ne

Strange, yet in some way compelling. Like a car crash.

More.

Ahh, the fruit of your promise. A masterpiece :wink:

It is massively incorrect.
Super Saiyans can’t make Spirit Bombs.

masterpiece… hmmz allright

Originally posted by Dark Paladin

There’s no proof of this; they just HAVEN’T.

Yeah, they could do it… if they wanted too…

I smell sarcasm:P

A rather… intresting combo of Big O and Dragonballz… but, not sure about the lamer talk, though…

… … … Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

[watching Yar type] Did you just spend two minutes trying to put exactly the right number of I’s there??

Bonus = good.

Charlemagne demands more praise!

They can, but can’t throw them. If they try to make a Spirit Bomb, or are holding one, while a Super Saiyan, they absorb the bomb, their aura stretches out for several hundred miles, and their strength surpassed the SSJ4 level for a few brief seconds.

And it’s a good fic, Charl.

That is the best fic ever…

Good job boy.

It’s good, but the ending drags on too much.

That was the most beautiful and thought-provoking fic I’ve ever read! I may gouge my eyes out because I shall never read something so splendid ever again!