Charle Rulz!!!!!1!!

Dear BahamutXero,

I highly doubt you’re in the web. If you were, you’d know of at least one connection you had to somebody in the web (I know Nessa is my sister, Val is my mother, and Zero is my (grand)father).

And RPGC likes to state the obvious.

Please get a clue,
Cala

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Is it just me or are these “Chalemagne rules”/“ClothHat rocks” thread being a little stupid?

Yes.

But that is only because nobody has dedicated a thread to the one, the only, the intelligent, attractive, and above all modest…

…me.

silently resents Charle’s cult-status

I mean yeah, Charlemagne’s cool!

Weren’t we going to build a temple for Merlin and offer him sacrifices? Or something like that?

P.S. Charl rulz!

Originally posted by demigod
[b]Weren’t we going to build a temple for Merlin and offer him sacrifices? Or something like that?

P.S. Charl rulz! [/b]

We were, but then we realized that would require actual effort on our part. So we were all like “Screw that!” and we jsut decided to get some caik instead. The end.

Then a giant robot came to kill everyone, but it couldn’t find us and dropped a piano on Merlin instead because he was teh dev0l.

Originally posted by Cala
[b]Dear BahamutXero,

I highly doubt you’re in the web. If you were, you’d know of at least one connection you had to somebody in the web (I know Nessa is my sister, Val is my mother, and Zero is my (grand)father).

And RPGC likes to state the obvious.

Please get a clue,
Cala [/b]

I was only joking Cala. Notice the :hahaha; ?

Xero, when I finally get an RPGC girl, you can be our son. :wink:

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]Yes.

But that is only because nobody has dedicated a thread to the one, the only, the intelligent, attractive, and above all modest…

…me. [/b]

Would you like me to make one for you?!?!?!?!?!

I’m sure that’s just what CC needs; a bunch of online friends and strangers to boost his morale so he can suceed in life just by reading a dedicated thread to him.

Originally posted by Evangelion
I’m sure that’s just what CC needs; a bunch of online friends and strangers to boost his morale so he can suceed in life just by reading a dedicated thread to him.

I would do anything to help.

Xelo, when I get an RPGC girl, you will be that girl.

Hordes teh Charle

And now you are all mine… >_>

:runaway:

:open_mouth: OMG! ITS TANNIN!

Originally posted by Evangelion

lmao

You rock. =p

Yeah, whether or not you do it really doesn’t have much of an impact on me. Of course, if I were you, I’d do it just because it would probably get closed. You see, I have this thing called the Charlemagne Theory (not a real scientific theory, so don’t get started on that =p):

Charlemagne can get away with anything. Anybody who praises Charlemagne is rewarded, and those who despise him fall. The same can be said of SK and Zeppelin, although Charlemagne is much more of a cult figure at the moment.

I don’t really resent Charlemagne for this, in fact I think he’s damned cool, but its a fact. =p

SHHH! If the mods realize this, they wont be blinded by my ghost like charms. and they will ban my LICKETY SPLIT!

But seriously, do as Cyber says, and praise me! PRAISE ME, SWINES!

sigh, I love this thread.

It’s a whole lot better than complaining about people, ne?

throws a bit of extra confetti and eats some of it while passing by

Yay for Charlemagne!
Charlemagne rular typ lixom!
Sie sind großartig, Charlemagne!
Vivat Charlemagne!

Too bad I don’t remember any Russian…

Originally posted by Jing
[b]It’s a whole lot better than complaining about people, ne?

throws a bit of extra confetti and eats some of it while passing by

Yay for Charlemagne!
Charlemagne rular typ lixom!
Sie sind großartig, Charlemagne!
Vivat Charlemagne!

Too bad I don’t remember any Russian… [/b]
>_> wha?

The onyl thing we’re going to be buidling for Merlin is a house full of crashing pianos!!! AHAHAHAH!!!

Man, isn’t it possible for there to be a joke about Merlin that DOESN’T involve pianoes somehow?