Celestial Weapons...FFX

The first time i fought Yunalesca was one of the only 2 times i died my first time through X (The other was the boss on the tetris puzzle temple - where you are fighting on the little pads, been awhile cannot remember his name).

And i was livid since i was on her third form lol =)

Way to raise the dead ahkeeyuu (how do you say that anyway). You could have just made your own post for that, since it’s not really on topic anyway.

How many times have you fought her? Most bosses are pretty easy in FFX after you see all their tricks.

Originally posted by demigod
[b]Way to raise the dead ahkeeyuu (how do you say that anyway). You could have just made your own post for that, since it’s not really on topic anyway.

How many times have you fought her? Most bosses are pretty easy in FFX after you see all their tricks. [/b]

Why make another thread? My only real concern is Ozma in FF9. That and unlocking everything in .hack//Outbreak.

Hmmm. The only boss that ever gave me problems was that flying dragon thing, you fight when you go to stop Yuna’s wedding.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu (AKA Necromancer)
Why make another thread? My only real concern is Ozma in FF9. That and unlocking everything in .hack//Outbreak.

Why make a new thread? Let’s see:

1. This thread had not been active for about 3 weeks. Necro-posting is something we try to avoid.
  2. Your post wasn’t relavent to the initial topic. If you made a new thread, you can choose to include whatever you want.

Yeah demigod’s right, we have rules (possibly unwriten, never really looked), against this sort of thing. So DON’T do it again, ok?

Originally posted by † Lady ¤ Angel †
Okay…whatever you say. Um…say, do you know who’s in charge of the FF7, FF8, FF10 and Kingdom Hearts shrines? 'Cause just let them know that I have the names of all the musical pieces from each and some lyrics if they need it!
The Music isn’t a needed part of the shrines.

And Sorc, it’s Steve that’s the workaholic. He’s barely touched his half of the enemies list, and I’m nearly done mine.

It wouldn’t hurt to have a music section to the shrine, would it?

None of them do. People come for game info, not music info. It would be a waste of space.