CD Rippers

Can anyone direct me to a reliable, free cd ripping program that rips into mp3 format? Gracias.

mpegx.com , take your pic.

Wee, thanks.

I use Easy CD Ripper myself, its got some useful features.

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/ This program is pretty sweet man, when you put the cd in, it automatically finds the tracks and names them.

FreeRip MP3. Simple and fast, with the same feature as Gila’s link. Check downloads.com

CDex, it does the job.

Ogg Vorbis rules MP3. nod, nod

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Can anyone direct me to a reliable, free cd ripping program that rips into mp3 format? Gracias.

Try a Google search.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Try a Google search.

What’s the point of saying that after ATLEAST 3 people already gave him links to different programs, that are all very useful?

I certaintally hope you’re not doing anything NOT LEGAL with these CD programs.

I’d go into a huge rant about Piracy, but i’m too tired and I need to stop putting off my math homework. SO CONSIDER YOURSELF SPARED, MORTAL.

Originally posted by Ryanbomber
[b]I certaintally hope you’re not doing anything NOT LEGAL with these CD programs.

I’d go into a huge rant about Piracy, but i’m too tired and I need to stop putting off my math homework. SO CONSIDER YOURSELF SPARED, MORTAL. [/b]

It isn’t illegal to use cd ripping programs, and it isn’t illegal to have mp3s. It’s just illegal to distribute, and download them. At least in Norway and Europe.