Can someone do me a hyuj favor?

Suck it up and get a fucking job.

Steve, shut up, you n00b.///

Nightblade, I wish I had parents that shit gold.

It buys me food. And plastic plates.

Still, I wish I had rich-ass parents…

So… anyone gonna offer me 5$? =/

I thought it was clever, so :biggrin:

I hadn’t seen Cala’s confession (I was one of the guys who just “figured it out”) but I can’t believe you thought we’d be shocked. It was pretty obvious (Bisexual chick in the net: Too good to be true.) but still let me say what I would have said if I were in the forums back then: I knew, and I still think you kick ass.

By the way, if take the bisexual part from the Who Am I? paragraph, you seem a lot like me. Well, you did get to third base though -_-

Currently playing: Final Fantasy X-2
Recently completed: Silent Hill 4: The Room
Going to buy next: Max Payne 2
Very excited about: Silent Hill 5*
Put off aside: Final Fantasy X
Just purchased: Final Fantasy X-2

Wow, you’re a dirty liar. I don’t give money to liars!!!

The cake thing? It confused the hell outta me.

For fuke sake Shinobi. I put that there, because I’d have figured my parents would boost up my allowance this week to buy it, so I prepared pre-purchase.

No fucking kidding, I’m still working my ass off to get a PS2.

In case you all don’t know, I don’t have FFX-2. I wouldn’t make this topic to ask for 5$ for nothing. =/

The early bird get’s eaten by the earlier cat! Who gets eaten by the premature Steve!

I’m 16, I don’t have a job. But that’s because, there’s like no jobs here, at all. It sucks. But at least I still get allowance.

Yeah, but how much?

Shinobi, oh no. is eaten

Which is then vomited up by the omnipresent Hades.

Thanks Pierson. x/

Well, I obviously have confidence in my own abilities. So are you ready to get it on, Spanky?

I’m sorry, I’ve always wanted to say that in a conversation, ha ha ha! Hello and…goodbye!

Anytime.

Well, I obviously have confidence in my own abilities. So are you ready to get it on, Spanky?

I thought you said that to persuay me to get a job, or something. Seriously.

This thread is so retarded, I feel strangely and strongly compelled to close it.