Can I get a reasonable explanation?

That’s why I don’t hang around in the chat very much; people think a lot of shit in there is funny when it isn’t. Chat rooms aren’t my thing really, but when I’m bored I go in and hang around, lurk, and leave.

I don’t find being banned “jokingly” funny in the least. Oh, funny, let’s abuse a power that is solely intended as punishment and punishment only. People have banned me in the past “jokingly” and I just didn’t go back for a few days. It’s retarded, and if you think it’s funny, fine, but not everyone agrees. You say you laugh with everyone else CH, and that’s fine, but what if I don’t think it’s funny? Are you going to tell me to just get over it? Why should I?

OPs abusing their power has always been an issue in the chat room, most notably when BlackNinja actually changed the wording of one of the rules just so he could ban me. I’ve never appreciated that, and if I get banned I demand an explanation - just ask Merlin or Sinistral. If someone gets banned, it is viewed as punishment, because what else is it supposed to be? If someone gets detention or ISS, who cares if the Principal was just kidding, you’re screwed because now you’re in ISS or whatever.

Seriously, I’ve always thought that at least 90% of the chat room ops are compleltely full of shit almost all the time.

And Hades’s narcissim and his trolling was what got him banned the last time, I wouldn’t be surprised if it got him banned again, but he seems to have changed (some what) and is making an effort to change. Give him a shot instead of just pushing the big red button over and over again and laughing yourselves to death.

Anybody who knows anything about the history between me and Hades knows that me standing up for him is something to gawk at, but I’m not standing up for Hades, I’m standing up for people with authority to show some responsibility and respect for their posistion, and not ban people for their own amusement. It isn’t funny, and if you think it is, too bad, because you’re laughing at someone elses expense. Get over yourselves.

I have yet to figure out if that’s a compliment or insult.